Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new halloween quatermaster general

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Cool new halloween quatermaster general

Hi can we please have a Ferryman Quartermaster with upgradeable properties please, i propose the ferryman in his boat could carry 1k troops to the adventures upgradable to 2k, however for a couple of hundred gem boosters he could resurrect the fallen and give you back say 3% of all troops lost which though isnt a lot really but in the long run could be really useful... maybe for say 800 gems a boost of 5% of all troops lost (both barracks and elite barracks troop) could also give us a better gameplay and i for one would be willing to pay a few gems over the odds to have this quatermaster in my squad.

pretty please with a cherry on to make this happen, warmest regards, Nightdancer

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    we get quartermasters at xmas. if u want more troops try boosting ur infrastructure. everything u need is already in the game.

i'm not saying this is a daft idea but some ideas i feel would make the game too easy and spoil overall gameplay.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I suggest you look at skills now available for generals.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    I suggest you look at skills now available for generals.
    i laready know about the skills but still would like this quatermaster to be made available

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    We got enough QMs, I really wonder do you have any adventure that need more 2K troops? most adventures need less than this.

Not against it nor supporting it, cuz it is really not necessary.
    Hello People

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    We have 2 QMs, up to 2 Santa QMs available...that's 4K troopies unskilled

You can send troopies with your generals too...

With my current generals I have (unskilled) capacity of 11K troopies if sending all my gens/QMs...
    which is way more than I will ever need for the current adventures available

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I was thinking why the BB's didn't make different generals for every event. With the same skills. For example, general mummy and general skeleton in place of general Dracul and Grim reaper. So you can have only one of those, but more versatile.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by kke2100 View Post
    We have 2 QMs, up to 2 Santa QMs available...that's 4K troopies unskilled

You can send troopies with your generals too...

With my current generals I have (unskilled) capacity of 11K troopies if sending all my gens/QMs...
    which is way more than I will ever need for the current adventures available
    not everyone unfortunately has the funds or time due to late start of the game to get all the quartermasters available in the game, hence my request for this new character to be created, how about a rudolph QM that uses the sleigh to transport troops super fast to adventures but takes 2x longer to return just as an example of course

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightdancer View Post
    not everyone unfortunately has the funds or time due to late start of the game to get all the quartermasters available in the game, hence my request for this new character to be created, how about a rudolph QM that uses the sleigh to transport troops super fast to adventures but takes 2x longer to return just as an example of course
    Looking at your start date your argument in your case falls flat. As for a Rudolf if you look in the event shop you will see a Santa general which has a fast travel to adventures and a slow return, if you want one that is faster than him I suspect the question of balance off quoted by the devs may raise its ugly head.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    We got enough QMs, I really wonder do you have any adventure that need more 2K troops? most adventures need less than this.

Not against it nor supporting it, cuz it is really not necessary.
    There are many, but just for example
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post269746
    units needed: 2579R 1740B 334M 150S 471C 161XB 262ES 185K
    And if you run 2 - 3 attack generals at a time, prolly add 400 E and 400 K

Reply to Thread