Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: weekly quest

BrownGuy

weekly quest

introduce weekly quest -

quest would be to finish 3-6 adventures/scenarios (less popular ones) and reward would be 100 gems

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Weekly quest already in game, it's called Pathfinder, if you ain't getting it level up.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

BrownGuy
    pathfinder? never heard of it .. i am only level 65 tho .. maybe you get it on 66th level?

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    as what I said, do you want crises quest like? and weekly? you going to break the game.
    Also as what said, there is Pathfinder give you weekly quests chain if you never heard about it, I'm wondering how you play the game, you don't join the game chat at least? open wiki and see it! or dev diary? never saw it?
    It is for level 70+.
    Hello People

BrownGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    as what I said, do you want crises quest like? and weekly? you going to break the game.
    Also as what said, there is Pathfinder give you weekly quests chain if you never heard about it, I'm wondering how you play the game, you don't join the game chat at least? open wiki and see it! or dev diary? never saw it?
    It is for level 70+.
    oh , you 2 harsh Vic , chill .. this is game suggestion page , so i suggest if i have idea..

dont be scared, be calm , i aint going to break the game

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGuy View Post
    oh , you 2 harsh Vic , chill .. this is game suggestion page , so i suggest if i have idea..

dont be scared, be calm , i aint going to break the game
    not scared nor harsh, you suggest, we have right to support or be against so BB can get feedback from players is it good idea or bad, and why

And yes, it is going to break a game economy, you don't even know about Pathfinder, how you know that game will not be broken if your suggestion had implemented.
    Hello People

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    I'm wondering how you play the game, you don't join the game chat at least?
    To be fair, chat can be a scary place. If English is not your first language, trying to follow what goes on in there can be really difficult.

I read the forum, Dev Diaries, chat AND wiki, and now that Dorotheus mentioned it, I remember that Pathfinder gives weekly quests, however as it is a long way off for me, it's one of those little bits of information that has been read and buried. Even if BrownGuy did know, suggestion of a weekly quest for us more lowly levels isn't that outrageous.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    May I remind folk that while you have every right to disagree and put forth your opinion to add to the discussion, you have no right to be needlessly callous about it. Please remain civil.

BrownGuy
    "weekly quest" is just a title .. can be named differently (economy breaking quest , monotony destroyer , PENTadventurathlon )or implemented in slightly different form ..

the bottom line , the essence of suggestion is a occasional quest that will reward people for doing SOTV , SE , riches of the mountain,VTV and other adventures that are no so appealing (and of course for all(most) levels not just 70-75)...

dont attack the form of suggestion or its facade , tell me what you think of the essence

i dont think 100 more gems per week,10 or 14 days will disturb economy .. and even if it does , not insisting , reward can be any other resource game has to offer that will tempt players

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGuy View Post
    "weekly quest" is just a title .. can be named differently (economy breaking quest , monotony destroyer , PENTadventurathlon )or implemented in slightly different form ..

the bottom line , the essence of suggestion is a occasional quest that will reward people for doing SOTV , SE , riches of the mountain,VTV and other adventures that are no so appealing (and of course for all(most) levels not just 70-75)...

dont attack the form of suggestion or its facade , tell me what you think of the essence

i dont think 100 more gems per week,10 or 14 days will disturb economy .. and even if it does , not insisting , reward can be any other resource game has to offer that will tempt players
    Doing a few adventures for resources rewards already implemented for guild daily quests, also some daily quests I believe, also, adventures themselves giving resources, even that players not motivated to play them, you really need a big rewards to make players play them, kinda like crisis quest, otherwise, the suggestion stay not worth to make more lags for game without really big prize, this is the point, you just need to think about game in general not restricted to the part you want.

Also, If you login daily, you get 100 gems.
    Hello People

Reply to Thread