Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: weekly quest

littlepret
    Yes there is the Pathfinder, but that is too late. lvl70+? Really? Every game has weekly quests (but not at the end game) You must play 1-2 year until you can do weekly quests. Nice . Yes BB describe in AMA why they did it, but they could consider it reduce the level. Different quest, different reward, but decent at that levels. It would be great pathfinder from lvl50. Why? Just check the quest list from lvl50 few quest/lelvel, and after lvl55+ the quest log is almost empty.
    Build, buff, collectible every day. + adventure Grind -> exp. They need to introduce decent exp rewards from different part of the game. Weekly quest rethink would be a good part

Gems for weekly quest? Maybe yes! Very good idea!! But then delete from weekly login reward, and 7. day login would be more crystals.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    how bout a weekly guild quest?

World
    Newfoundland
    Weekly quests such as that from the pathfinder are ok i think. maybe the reward is just xp or star coin. Pathfinder should be lvl 60 not lvl 70 anyhow. Maybe even 50 . With different quests as you level. Needs something, events are to far apart. Of course if you had weekly quest you might ask what the pathfinder is for

Guild quest always sounds good, but then how to make fair, player levels, guild size and things like that. I would think it would negative for the players.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriegor View Post
    Weekly quests such as that from the pathfinder are ok i think. maybe the reward is just xp or star coin. Pathfinder should be lvl 60 not lvl 70 anyhow. Maybe even 50 . With different quests as you level. Needs something, events are to far apart. Of course if you had weekly quest you might ask what the pathfinder is for

Guild quest always sounds good, but then how to make fair, player levels, guild size and things like that. I would think it would negative for the players.
    I think they said that Pathfinder is motivation for players to get level 70, since there is almost nothing new after level 62, it was already level 75 and reduced to level 70, I think it should be at level 65 maybe?

Anyway, it is a hard topic and there is a deeper plan for BB as what they said in AMA.
    Hello People

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Game has currently Pathfinder for lvl 70+

According to AMA BB DEVs are working on stuff for players leveled 60-69 (not 100% sure about the level range)...

Reply to Thread