Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Issues with latest Firefox 55.0.3 2017/08/25 [with fix]

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

Issues with latest Firefox 55.0.3 2017/08/25 [with fix]

I'm having problems with the game not responding to mouse input with the latest Firefox.

Steps to problem.

1. Start game as normal
    2. Switch tab to another tab
    3. Switch back
    4. No longer able to do anything with the game

One workaround I have found so far is you can drag the tab to a new window and you will regain control.

EDIT The workaround is not quite right as I just opened my star menu and it's in the top left of the screen instead of the usual bottom center.
    EDIT2 Also triggered by minimizing the window and restoring.

Title fixed

Latest fix can be found here
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 28.08.17 at 17:02.

World
    Northisle
    Updated my firefox tonight and this issues are happening to me too, the game is also a lot slower.... very laggier moving around!
    Last edited by Fanfas; 26.08.17 at 05:20.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    Updated my firefox tonight and this issues are happening to me too, the game is also a lot slower.... very laggier moving around!
    same problem

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    The latest version of Firefox is 55 here :/

I was having version 52 and was trying to upgrade to 53, but I found later that the latest version is 55, What you have to do is uninstall your current version, and use the installer from www.firefox.com click download and then start the installer.

Also, try to enable multi process see if this fix the issue?
    https://www.ghacks.net/2016/07/22/mu...ocess-firefox/

The lag moving around indeed is an issue, but the game still running, but, sometimes the game windows got aligned wrongly or hidden in the top left corner so I have to refresh, but everything is clickable! you can click something yay!!

External links approved - MOD_Daz
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 26.08.17 at 13:43.
    Hello People

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    The latest version of Firefox is 55 here :/
    Gaaaa.

It's a typo on my part the version is indeed 55.0.3

I fixed the title for you to read 55 instead of 53 - MOD_Daz
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 27.08.17 at 07:28.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Can't even do ali baba young woodcutter adv with 55.0.03 on my computer, it loads okay but after I send an attack I can't move anything, game is still running fine, just unusable

World
    Newfoundland

if you change tabs, or change window, this happens. star menu goes to top left of screen and if you had chat dragged open, it minimizes to the default size. Both things very,very annoying.
    got the latest firefox 55.0.03
    Last edited by Kit_; 26.08.17 at 15:43.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm also unable to play on Firefox since today's update. If I go to another tab - any tab - and return to the game, the game is frozen. After numerous refreshes I gave up and am now using Chrome, but would like to be able to play again on Firefox.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Mouse not working in game..Using Firefox 55.0.3 (32 bit)

for the last 2 days i have not been able to play TSO at all. The game loads, but i can't navigate around... the game is incredibly laggy and the mouse basically does not work.. and can't even click to go offline. I have tried refreshing firefox, updated adobe flash to latest version, and checked that adobe flash is enabled. Any suggestions what could be causing the issue or any fixes?

It is just on TSO that i am having issues. Otherthan that my PC and mouse is working fine.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 27.08.17 at 07:37.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I am having same issues. BUT, i actually checked my firefox download history. and it updated on 26th august at 6;55pm and i started having problems more than an hour earlier.. and the update before that was on June 30th.. So i think the latest update might NOT be the issue...just something that happened at the same time. Would be really nice to get some fix though.. Can't play TSO at all at the moment.

Closed Thread