Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Issue with Storm Recovery scenario

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Issue with Storm Recovery scenario

I have done dozens of Storm Recovery which is really cool to do when you have lots of magic beans and grout, I'm used to do them as soon as I get a skill bonus quest ... but it seems there's a bug now with the quest "Cleansing" ... I'm always careful to use the right buff but 2 times in a row it tells me it's failed ... It costs a lot of expensive items to do it - for me that's okay as I have plenty of everything now, but it's not cool for someone new to this scenario to happen.

I'm already taking a break from doing colonies since the slow motion marshals bug, now this ... I'm level 68 and I was glad to do other things than ali babas adventures to level up.

It would be nice to keep your long time players from boredom ... please fix the current bugs and bring new stuff

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by LillyAmy; 28.08.17 at 14:37.

World
    Northisle
    i confirm that. and support says same. good to be know, when is fixed and can do stormys again.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by kurgkurg View Post
    i confirm that. and support says same. good to be know, when is fixed and can do stormys again.
    Thanks for that confirmation

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Wish I'd seen this before...
    The cleansing part failed for me last night, I thought I'd messed up despite making the shovels and poison and using them before I made the other buffs... a method which should ensure success assuming you remember to use them all before making the other buffs and merrily clicking away. So I tried again tonight and the same happened. Ho hum one less thing to keep me occupied

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Oh, I started the scenario before reading it. Is the bug fixed?

Edit: Managed to complete it without problems, not sure if fixed or if I had some luck.
    Last edited by Kris3457; 06.10.17 at 09:51.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello,

A little info about the "Cleansing" part of Storm Recovery, and how to avoid fail in it.

Be sure, that you have all the buffs for the "Preparation" part (this is separate quest, starting applying buffs, before the next quest, may lead to fail)

Now, you need to apply the special buffs (maded with the collectibles from the adv).
    Apply ONLY wheres no other option (use Decomposer on Brittle Wood and Stinky Potion on Worms).
    When you finish with them, there's no chance to fail, use the shovels and the poison.

Tested and worked.

Have a nice game

World
    Sandycove
    I hope some consideration will be given to changing either the costs or the rewards of the Storm Recovery scenario. I've accumulated a lot of them but I just can't find a reason to play them. Regardless of how much grout I have it's a resource I can't obtain on my own therefore it's precious. The rewards from the scenario are laughable. I really see no point. Hopefully this can be made playable someday.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Ho HUm
    Its still doing it, surely it should not be possible to clear the islands buildings and the fail condition comes up, you have obviously used the correct buff on the correct building or they would not be gone... the fail is for the wrong buff in wrong place.
    But no it happened to me today which as it was part of weekly request requiring me to do 3 does not fill me with enthusiasm for the future....

unless I'm missing something
    http://prntscr.com/lohshh

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Be sure, that you have all the buffs for the "Preparation" part (this is separate quest, starting applying buffs, before the next quest, may lead to fail)
    +1
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 14.03.19 at 20:38.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Newfoundland
    Just happened to me. Thought id keep playing for a while longer but i guess not. See yall at easter!
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread