Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: can't login

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I think BB will say it was out of working hours, but I can't understand, we live in 2017, we know that the world is globe and if it is night here, it is day in another place, I can understand 1 thing, if you was off, I think international company like BB should have team or backup team in another place, also, I believe they do have internet for such an announcement, they do have MODs that maybe can send a text message to phone or specific app like Skype or whatever, so someone from BB can post something!

I understand it is happened outside working hours, I understand BB stuff are human not robots and they have life, yet, it is not excuse we are not living in 1970's we are in 21th century, if someone in Germany can't do it, in USA can do, if no one in USA, then Australia and so on, it is not only a Blue Byte, it is Ubisoft too!.

Funny players can log in forum, and maybe break rules, while MODs and BB can't login!
    Hello People

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierarzt View Post
    The information was on the facebook page. Infact. it has over 100 comments.
    As for not being on the front page aswell, have you ever thought that with Uplay being down that even BB couldn't login to post there?
    as said 5 hours no info read, someone could updated us, we are customers, further more BB posted in g-1 , so they did log in
    Last edited by Salem_Warrior_1; 30.08.17 at 08:25.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    it made for an interesting day to do other things than tso...very pleased with the goods i got for free

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    Some MODs were able to login before Uplay went offline. Others were not so lucky.
    Uplay didn't go offline - would rather say it was a D/C between TSO and Uplay servers.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    very nice gifts BB, yes well worth the down time, however I beg you pls keep us informed every hour'ish next time, I do love this game and fear you are losing good players, im already talking to myself most of the day ty..... Pls dont destroy a good game

Reply to Thread