Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 12.09.2017

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    just a silly thing its gonna take another 3hrs to update game with nothing!

BrownGuy
    every update same thing ... it is getting boring

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGuy View Post
    every update same thing ... it is getting boring
    I'm thinking of other words than boring but they couldn't be posted
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    it would seem the problem is not to do with the update but a server problem. The german servers are also down and they had no update at all.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    it would seem the problem is not to do with the update but a server problem. The german servers are also down and they had no update at all.
    There has been the odd time they have had to do fixes for server related issues without an update,
    but it does seem almost every update seems to have some kind of problem - regardless of the cause. So I have a lot of trouble with the coincidence.

Nothing to do now for me but head to bed and start picking up the pieces in the morning.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Very dissapointed about this....
    Last event was bad as well.....

If u guys keep with this just shut this game off.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Suprise! hahaha.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi,
    Not sure why or where the mountain will be positioned. I hope it will not be sitting on top of my lvl 6 bookbinder in section 3.
    Well it's now 1142 and I see a new time of 1400 is predicted for a restart, another time shift on the way, 1700 perhaps ?

Can someone enlighten me please - if a player is unable to complete his/her guild quest before the deadline (1300 UK time) having attempted to log on from 0700 what happens to the guild quest and the coins ? Are we all to be penalised for a lack of forward notice of this update ? The first I knew of it was when I logged out and the homepage appeared announcing the update and that the game would be unavailable. There appears to be a cavalier attitude to the state of the game and the players who support it. My game still freezes after examining another window and requires rebooting of game. (Google chrome - windows 10 user - flash latest)

In past years we used to know that Tuesday was "Update day" that changed and now we have ad-hoc updates. How difficult is it to be notified in game mail that an update is going to occur? At least we could protect high status mines from running out during the closure.

Can we please move to "Digitum Extractum" mode, soonest please. Some of us have adventures to complete and XP to accrue.

Toodle pip
    Last edited by Ball_lightning; 12.09.17 at 10:59. Reason: missing words

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Grrr!!!
    I had no idea an update was coming and hope that my gold mine won't be destroyed. I would have snoozed that if I had known. It's nearly time for me to go to sleep and the surprise update is still not done.

Do they ever give players replacement items if players lose out because of lack of communication?

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Queen they wont...they start not to care as they did before.
    They said the server is going to be on at 14:00 now is 14:15.
    They didnt put the update on.
    They got everyone angry with the previews Event.
    They did with other updates the same.

Reply to Thread