Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 12.09.2017

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball_lightning View Post
    Hi,
    Not sure why or where the mountain will be positioned. I hope it will not be sitting on top of my lvl 6 bookbinder in section 3.
    Well it's now 1142 and I see a new time of 1400 is predicted for a restart, another time shift on the way, 1700 perhaps ?

Can someone enlighten me please - if a player is unable to complete his/her guild quest before the deadline (1300 UK time) having attempted to log on from 0700 what happens to the guild quest and the coins ? Are we all to be penalised for a lack of forward notice of this update ? The first I knew of it was when I logged out and the homepage appeared announcing the update and that the game would be unavailable. There appears to be a cavalier attitude to the state of the game and the players who support it. My game still freezes after examining another window and requires rebooting of game. (Google chrome - windows 10 user - flash latest)

In past years we used to know that Tuesday was "Update day" that changed and now we have ad-hoc updates. How difficult is it to be notified in game mail that an update is going to occur? At least we could protect high status mines from running out during the closure.

Can we please move to "Digitum Extractum" mode, soonest please. Some of us have adventures to complete and XP to accrue.

Toodle pip
    the mountain will not be placed on top of any current land, so not on buildings
    if the guild quest is not completed then you do not get any coins
    Also, the changelog for this update was released a week ago, as it always is, so plenty of time to be prepared
    and if your chrome is playing up, try this fix: forum.thesettlersonline.net/threads/24479-Fix-for-Chrome-amp-Opera-browser-quot-flash-crash-quot

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    so why you are playing if you are so unsatisfied ?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen_of_Hearts_ View Post
    Grrr!!!
    I had no idea an update was coming and hope that my gold mine won't be destroyed. I would have snoozed that if I had known. It's nearly time for me to go to sleep and the surprise update is still not done.

Do they ever give players replacement items if players lose out because of lack of communication?
    changelog was released a week ago, as always

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    BB, how about this? When you roll something out that doesn't work just stop the update and try again at a later time when it will work, it still amazes me that you don't seem to be able to make an update that actually works on the day, especially when you have a test server to run it on

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Calm down guys, it'll all be fine once the game gets of the beta version.

Oh, hang on...

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianKid View Post
    Queen they wont...they start not to care as they did before.
    They said the server is going to be on at 14:00 now is 14:15.
    They didnt put the update on.
    They got everyone angry with the previews Event.
    They did with other updates the same.
    The downtime is scheduled to last until 14:00 BST. As of this post, it's currently 12:30 BST; there's 1 hour 30 minutes left.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I hope the devs are been paid a hourly rate and not pricework as they would be owing BB, with the amount of updates that get messed up, you would think BB would have read them the riot act numerous times. Unfortunately BB all the devs are deaf or just don't care about what downtime they create. Nvm am going to have a snooze and see if we get online at some point, not holding my breath though, think we may have another extension on the extensions we already had lol. Nothing we aint used to by now, happy settling everyone......eventually )

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Yes, what will happen to the buildings? When will the game start again; it's nearly my bedtime and still not back up. So disappointed that there was no
    'heads up' re this little update.

World
    Sandycove
    I am not very clued up about coding but I imagine adding a mountain is probably giving them problems :P

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I did not see the changelog. How did I miss this? I always read everything.

Reply to Thread