Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 12.09.2017

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    BB, may you provide us with more info, what exactly happened there? I believe you got batches applied from ages on test server, what kind of issues happened, transparency would be appreciated!
    The game become really bad, from my side I got patient to wait 1 day if you going to fix this tomorrow, but I'm starting to lose patience of hundreds of issues coming to this game without fix.
    Hello People

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    So basically 24h downtime for game? My win95 was faster back then...

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by M6mmix View Post
    So basically 24h downtime for game? My win95 was faster back then...
    Yeah but back then you could play Settlers III with the Amazons expansion

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Waiting for 15 min now to get back in again, after the game got stuck during an adventure.

So had some time to go to german site and forum, and there it says they are aware of the connection problems, and that the tech guys are working on it.
    Untill now they arent able to give a time when its gonna be fixed.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's now 18:30 CEST so I guess BB is out of the office. They left without fixing the game to make it playable. Stuck in the blue screen where the tickmark is supposed to turn green for about 15 minutes now....

Good thing that I unpaused the salt and tit mines so they can run out!!! /endsarcasm

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Th is the pits...took more than 15 mins to log in, went to buff a guildies land, took 7 attempts for the buffs to stick and then could not get back to home land. Now trying to re log once more, been another 15 mins so far. Game is unplayable like this

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Kozlic, this is not the first time, and I know that even in the evenings they can do a fix, believe me 18 german servers are waiting for a solution, as is the rest of the world. So maybe the office guys are gone home, but the tech guys are doing overtime now, and as soon as they got a fix they will call their boss, and it will be implemented,.

Problem is first to find out what the heck the problem is (what is causing it) , and then to work out a fix,and test it...and sadly that can take hours...

checked german homepage, and last post is from 15 min ago, saying they are still working hard on it.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    A total shambles.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    last 3 months of game experience is really a nightmare, and become worst by the time, I start to doubt that game will last more than the end of this year.

BTW, where is BB_Orwoa gone? no post 1 month and a half.
    Hello People

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    what are you guys talking about? The update is tomorrow..

Reply to Thread