my wells need rebuilding!!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    come on people, its 11.10 and no game.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Last update on german servers (translated by google)

Update 12:00: The web page does not load (Error: 500), so it comes to free-flying (AirBB). Technicians continue to work on a solution ~ BB_Kumakun

I am sure BB_Saqui will come soon with more info too.
    But lets not forget this game is ran from Germany, so i wouldnt be suprised if he has to send his concept to Germany for aprovement first, before he can place it here on the FrontPage.

However this is a repeatment of yesterday, so keep in mind that "IF" the game comes back, you may have the same lag and logproblems as we had yesterday after the game came back. Fingers crossed that I am wrong, but i fear I am not.....

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    dammit...this game is now so messed up that they can do nothing without it apparently causing a domino effect of more and yet more problems. Its now almost 30 mins beyond the 11 'aprox' deadline...how 'aprox' to 12 BST do we have to get for there to be some communication.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    Last update on german servers (translated by google)

Update 12:00: The web page does not load (Error: 500), so it comes to free-flying (AirBB). Technicians continue to work on a solution ~ BB_Kumakun
    Please keep in mind that the issue you're copy/pasting from the German homepage is an entirely different one, and does not have any relation to the issues you all experienced yesterday. This is why it isn't on our homepage.

As for the servers, instances are coming online imminently.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post

Unfortunately, we do not have the manpower to operate the forums 24*7 like the German servers have
    I barely see another mods active like you Daz, for sure we don't need man we need men, you do more than enough, but it is sounds like we only have 1 mod over here.
    Hello People

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Game is loading!!!

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Please keep in mind that the issue you're copy/pasting from the German homepage is an entirely different one, and does not have any relation to the issues you all experienced yesterday. This is why it isn't on our homepage.

As for the servers, instances are coming online imminently.
    I think he is talking about current new issue now, maybe it is why the update taking so long time.
    Hello People

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    I think he is talking about current new issue now, maybe it is why the update taking so long time.
    No. The issue that was copy/pasted is not related to why the update took slightly longer than usual, but something else that is only affecting the DE server. If it was pertinent to our instance, it would be posted here. While I can understand folks wanting to know more information, copying it from another instance often results in the spread of incorrect and misinformation, which is also badly translated.

World
    Sandycove
    Oh well, the nicest thing yet about the new mountain is that it made available 3 additional Magnificent Residences spots.

Reply to Thread