Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary - Adventure Classification

World
    Sandycove
    unless there is an underlying reason for the need for this change, my question is - why?? After all these years, just... why?

There are so many, many more things we have asked for in the game and yet the devs spend time on this instead. I honestly HAVE to believe there is an underlying reason for it, cos if not.... the game steadily losing daily players, for which the trade tab suffers, for which interest in the game suffers (just look at chat channels lately)... why?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Another great example of fixing something that is not broken! Well done guys. You say that you listen to the community, I wonder how many members of the community wanted or asked for this change? Were members of the paying community given the chance to voice their opinions on these changes? I know we have feedback but that is after the fact.

It might be a better idea if you lot spent your time on fixing bugs and actually listening to the paying community as they help pay for the upkeep of the game.
    I have been playing for a year and a half now and there are fewer people playing now than when I started. Get those mini events sorted and live. I believe they would be a welcomed update.

More game content over cosmetics please
    Last edited by PELIAS; 04.09.17 at 16:53.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I hope the following isn't literal:

The Epic, Experience, Resource, Follow-up types of adventure will be removed.
    and that the adventures will simply be reclassified rather than removed?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The why this has come about is obvious and it's worthless complaining about the why cos that's life.

The real question here is has BB learned the lessons of past Fiasco's of this sort or will the player base have to wait a year as before, before the penny drops and you fix the breaks in the quest system that this will introduce.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Some cleanup in the adventures would be welcome, but I do not see all the changes I would expect:
    * loot rebalancing: low-level mats, like hardwood or marble should go (or even pinewood!). By the time we get XB, we already have sufficient sources of both hw & mar.
    * adventure level rebalancing: eg. Black Knights lvl9 vs Gunpowder lvl 5.
    * longer time limit for Wild Wary (currently 2.5 days)
    * free sector in the middle of Traitors, which allows to bypass the 1/3 of the map
    * separate slots for adventures / scenarios / expeditions. All three need different resources / army / generals.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    On the quest - the greatest explorer of all time, I only have 1 follow up adventure to do to complete the quest. As these are very rare drops from specific adventures, will this quest still remain active so we can complete it after any changes are implemented. As the reward for completion includes 500 gems, I would not like the quest to be removed if follow ups are no longer going to exist. Can you please confirm what will happen to quests like this. Thank you

World
    Newfoundland
    As a previous player posted...I haven't noticed this needed fixing. I never read adventure details, just do what I like or have to do for advancement or specific loots. If I had a say in these things (which I am sure i do not), I would like new adventures, better/different loots related to actual gameplay (troop costs etc) and another elite barracks. Also can somebody get rid of the damn bushes on my island please - permanently.
    But thanks for still working on the game and maybe there is a good reason for this that I have not recognised - hope to be shown what it is.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Is it possible to cancel this dev diary and work on important things like fixing the bugs and making the game more appealing to newer players?
    This game still has much potential, good long term appeal, plenty of content and encourages some team play.

What we really need is adventure redesigns for those adventures people don't play, some short-cuts for the bigger maps to reduce the walking times across the map or just have generals set up their garrisons without the lengthy travel times.

I'm also willing to bet the players will not give the adventures the same difficulty rating as the devs. Maybe the rating should change based on the player level and what troops and generals they have?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I have honestly never, ever cared how the adventures were classified and still don't.

A total waste of time as far as I can see. Scrapping classification would achieve the same goal and not risk yet more bugs.

I'd suggest you listen to the mass of players' gripes rather than waste effort on silly little ideas like this (the BK event being another obvious example).

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    themes include xmas & easter. what about halloween??

Reply to Thread