Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary - Adventure Classification

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    thank you for thinking about us and improving on areas that you see ....we see you are working hard to keep the game going in the right direction.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    still looks just as confusing. btw when r we getting the queu's fixed in barracks and prov houses?
    +1
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Is this this years big autumn update? Previous years had lvl 75 and the excelsior.

Looking forward to another example of BB changing something useless and totally forgetting to update the existing game to the change. Then players have to do it for them through bug reports and it takes years for BB to get things fixed and working again.
    Please prove me wrong BB.

World
    Sandycove
    One of the most notable changes refers to redefining the types of adventures as a major mechanical distinction. The type can be seen as a challenge a particular adventure represents to you: Military adventures or "Missions", Scenarios, Ventures or Expeditions.
    The Epic, Experience, Resource, Follow-up types of adventure will be removed. As a result of this rework, sorting by type (or default) in the Star Menu will display the adventures in the following order: Mission, Mini, Coop, Venture and Scenario.
    so what about quests needed when you level up to do so many experience or resource or even follow on adventures ??????

you need to change those quests at the same time or it is gonna mess a lot of peoples quest lines up as they progress in the game

Myth Adventures with magical or mythological elements that are not based on classical fairy tales and do not drop magic beans
    totally confused by this one maybe it a new type of adventure we can be getting in the future? or does it mean the pinky ponk ones? half addy half scenario
    Last edited by lulu10093; 05.09.17 at 10:33.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by tillyo View Post
    themes include xmas & easter. what about halloween??
    Halloween does not have special scenarios/adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    totally confused by this one maybe it a new type of adventure we can be getting in the future? or does it mean the pinky ponk ones? half addy half scenario
    They speak of the "Theme" and even give you a specific example of Myth, e.g. El Chupacabra has jungle myth theme but it's type: Venture. I geus sin short it means, you won't fight bandits or pirates but it doesn't belong to FT category. Severla of the ventures fall into this category. Why they feel the need to differentiate escapes me.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Schipperke View Post
    I am wondering how this change will affect quests such as the ones to complete x number of resource adventures, experience adventures, etc. Will those quests be reworked to fit the new classification system? I still have one of those quests open and would hate to not be able to do it because of the change in adventure classifications.
    Can we please get an answer to this question? I don't know whether I should be scrambling to complete the remaining adventures on the Greatest Explorer of all Time quest before the game update, or whether the quest will still somehow be do-able despite there being no more adventures classified as Resource, Experience, Epic or Follow-up. I have the adventures, but will they still work for the quest after the game update?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Am I missing something? I really have never found the current adventure classification system confusing and don't see any need for it to be changed. In fact the new system seems more likely to lead to confusion as there appears to be no differentiation between XP adventures - umm, good for xp - and resource adventures - sort of good for resources. BB muddied the waters already by making some advs mini adventures.

Do us all a favour and leave well alone....though too late anyway all this chat as it is at dev diary stage and so is going to happen whatever we think.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    This is stupid and irrelevant. Dealing with this issue is cosmetics, while there are more important things in the game to get attention, like for example the Trade Office, which has been a mess for months now!

World
    Sandycove
    Hi BB Saqui

am I posting at the right place?

This announcement about the additionnal mountain in S3 got me very worried... I have used all my shotfirers and got rid of those awful rocks as much as possible ...(^^ :=)) WHY add more?

We all have set buildings there in S3 ... what will happen to them??^^ will they all get crushed??

kindly
    kabty
    if you give and take the best, you usually get it

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by kabty View Post
    Hi BB Saqui

am I posting at the right place?

This announcement about the additionnal mountain in S3 got me very worried... I have used all my shotfirers and got rid of those awful rocks as much as possible ...(^^ :=)) WHY add more?

We all have set buildings there in S3 ... what will happen to them??^^ will they all get crushed??

kindly
    kabty
    They won't get crushed don't worry!

Reply to Thread