Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary - Adventure Classification

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I too am wondering if we are going to be left with a load of quests we can no longer do, like 'complete 10 resources adv'...since there is no mention of altering those associated quests. I have screen shot every page of the adv list so I have a record of what the current classification is so that we will know in future.

Also agree...I have not heard a single guildie complain of being confused, and there is plenty in the game that actually needs a fix...you are once more 'fixing' what isnt broken. Sigh!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by maryam1 View Post
    I too am wondering if we are going to be left with a load of quests we can no longer do, like 'complete 10 resources adv'...since there is no mention of altering those associated quests. I have screen shot every page of the adv list so I have a record of what the current classification is so that we will know in future.

Also agree...I have not heard a single guildie complain of being confused, and there is plenty in the game that actually needs a fix...you are once more 'fixing' what isnt broken. Sigh!
    Quest progression should be maintained after the update is applied.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    My goodness, what a lot of Moaning Minnies!
    Hopefully the BB Staff aren't easily disheartened.
    They provide this game for free (if you want it to be), I am grateful of that.

Thanks BB for trying to make the game better, even if, in some peoples' eyes, your efforts are misguided.
    I found it useful to be able to differentiate between resource and xp addys, but it's not the end of the World if that changes.

I think a Mountain is nice to have on my Island (what ever it's for)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    hmmm- -1 from me.
    One more feature we did not know we needed - and we have lots of unsolved issues that many of us would love to get solved, and yes - one of those things that will surely open a can of worms of non fixed problems we can add to the list.

Will it make achievements and quest unsolvable as asked above ???
    What was the problem with the system we had ????
    What is the great thing about the new system??

Why do we need it, instead of getting the problems with barracks and bookbinder queue solved `??
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread