Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary - Adventure Classification

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Dev Diary - Adventure Classification

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Adventure Classification Dev Diary below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    still looks just as confusing. btw when r we getting the queu's fixed in barracks and prov houses?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    There are a few quests such as "The Adventure Competition Continues" (complete 3 epic adventures), and "Bandit Nightmare" (get 10k from epic adventures).

How will those be handled?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am wondering how this change will affect quests such as the ones to complete x number of resource adventures, experience adventures, etc. Will those quests be reworked to fit the new classification system? I still have one of those quests open and would hate to not be able to do it because of the change in adventure classifications.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Never knew there was a problem with the naming of adventures....I do however know a lot of urgent problems that do need fixing....and you guys come up with changes in adventure system???

STOP WASTING YOUR AND OUR TIME!!!!

Start fixing those things that do need fixing!!!

BTW A Mountain??? Who asked for that???

Another waste of developement time.....

World
    Northisle
    The numbers idea is good , but if i have to remembers the colors .. that's another thing ..lol The classification seems very confusing, in regards with " Mission, mini-mission"..etc

Maybe a rework on the "Expedition" quests and expeditions is necessary .Don't understand why is that a main quest , as not everyone wants to do PvP or interested in PvP.( if i remember correctly, a large number of players were against introducing PVP into the game , at the time ). At best, should be a "side quest" with the option to cancel the quest, for those players like myself , which have no intention to continue to do the Expedition quests, or the expeditions, as they are a big waste of resources and population, unless you prepare well ahead , with the right troops..

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    We need few new adventures for highest level of players.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    What we actually need is loot from all the existing adventures to be worthwhile when compared to the amount of troops required to complete them. I can't really see the need for this classification rework at all. It seems to me like it will only lead to confusion with no apparent benefit.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Well, not bad, but I'm wondering about how BB do prioritize things here, it really does not make any better experience IMO.

I'm sure this is something that players were asking, but players asked much more important things than this, thank you but sorry to say, this is useless for us, and btw, may you ask players who care about type or difficulty at all!! we simply experience the adventure, we play what we like, and skip what we don't like, the re-work on loots is more important than this useless update.

Again, this proves that you really not listen to us, OR you don't really make right decisions if you do.
    Hello People

BrownGuy
    i think changes will be fine .. ty for working hard on the game and keep it up

big + from me

Reply to Thread