Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Volcano?

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    text in the nice gift we got from BB suggest new adventures ( or quests ) - prnt.sc/gl0zcu

Maybe the promised new stuff for lvl 64+
    As much as i was expecting that would be the case too... if you think about it there is a reason why the new moutain is not part of an arquipelago, if you look at the borders the moutian belongs to sector 3... that's why we also get collies there. Why would BB made that decision??? Whatever they have in the works for the mountain will probably be for levels under 50 so this way everyone sees the mountain.

I would also like some content for levels 62+ but seems it might not be the case... maybe we get a new chain and each fallow up increases level... starting under level 50 ending on higher levels, who knows...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    it is part of s3 but players under lvl50 cant get to it. I'm hoping its new content for lvl64-70. bb has put a lot of good work into new content for lvl50+ but 64-70 is a long grind.

Reply to Thread