Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Fix This Exploit already!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Exclamation Please Fix This Exploit already!

This has been going on for years and it's just a plain exploit. Please fix it already BB!

Here's from my guild chat today:

[16:21] (new player 1): that's just wrong.. no trees
    [16:22] (new player2): ok lol, will build more foresters
    [16:22] (old player): only have 3 of each forester

Seriously BB?? You run an entire island with a full-blown gigantic logging industry off just 3 forester - and your entire island looks like a flattened wasteland??? Of all the exploits off various games I've seen so far - THIS has got to be the biggest joke yet. Put an end to this exploit already BB!

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    this will go down well with the natives
    as far as i can remember bb announced a few years ago it was to be fixed in the next update.
    3 foresters is way too many.
    besides, how else would you find the collectables?
    do you propose we get rid of endless storage too?

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Yeah I agree, the foresters is really an issue with economy balance, I mean they must fix this, the issue is not easy as it looks, the problem is applied to all deposits based buildings, as for example 1 stone, 1 marble and so on.

1 forster for 50 woodcutters as what I saw one time, is really sound unfair and give free wood all the time.
    Hello People

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Another thread about this issue? Everybody knows how to do this. And everybody knows BB tried to fix this years ago. It didn't work.
    What is the problem?
    Tell new players about the exploit and send them 10k of those very cheap logs, everybody happy.

PS
    If this is about the incorrect colors in the economy overview I totally agree

Reply to Thread