Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Downgrade building

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    So you all think it's a better idea to just pull down a building and wait up to 10+ days before it's rebuilt? And who can be bothered to keep pausing building? It would be a lot better if you could just downsize, I've got 3 lvl6 stables that I don't use most of the time so they’re paused, I'm not pulling them down as I have plenty of space, now I've added an elite stable that doesn't use many horses and I have just enough wheat production for a single lvl5 stable, so my only option is to build another stable and upgrade it to lvl5 when I already have 3 lvl6, downsizing would be a much better option

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1077 View Post
    So you all think it's a better idea to just pull down a building and wait up to 10+ days before it's rebuilt? And who can be bothered to keep pausing building? It would be a lot better if you could just downsize, I've got 3 lvl6 stables that I don't use most of the time so they’re paused, I'm not pulling them down as I have plenty of space, now I've added an elite stable that doesn't use many horses and I have just enough wheat production for a single lvl5 stable, so my only option is to build another stable and upgrade it to lvl5 when I already have 3 lvl6, downsizing would be a much better option
    No Steve, your options are to increase wheat production to balance the need. The whole idea of the game is to upgrade, upgrade and upgrade whilst keeping production of resources balanced. You should have learnt that during the tutorial phase!
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Reply to Thread