Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Endless Iron Mine + Other Ore

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Endless Iron Mine + Other Ore

Hi, How many Others think this will be a good move?

I Suggest we Have Endless Copper mines and they are Useful to Supply the Multiple Requirements for Copper its very useful as for Times when we are Unable to get to the Game then We have a Constant supply.

My Suggestion is the Iron is used for the Bookbinder Letter smith And Various Troops in the game that there should be Optional Endless Iron Mine.

P.s Maybe Drop the Titanium Ore to a Lower level also or put the Quest that Require At a Higher level (Requirement to Make things with Titanium Ore from level 30 ish with the Titanium Ore and Granite Come at Level 60?)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The devs have pretty much nixed the possibility of any other sorts of endless mine being introduced to now.

Titanium ore is obtainable from adventures, for most of the history of the game this was the only way to obtain it. Moving titanium and granite to level 60 would mean you would be unable to make the sort of weapons you need for adventures with a level 42 requirement.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    This endless Iron Mine would be a good idea. We have the Copper why not have the Iron (Endless) mine.

World
    Newfoundland
    I think endless iron mine would be a great addition to the game

World
    Sandycove
    +1
    We have endless copper, why not endless iron? A lot of maintenance time is spent looking for mines and I would love to reduce that time.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    +1 I would buy an endless iron

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

We get iron refills from loot (or trade) and have Arctic iron mines (lvl 5), normal iron mines (up to lvl 6) and Industrial iron mines (lvl 7)
    Rest of basic resources we don't have endless mines for but Industrial (or similar) for refills.

About titanium, saltpetre, granite: As the deposits are on Archipelago the current levels are fine.
    Until then easy enough to harvest those resources from adventure loot.

BrownGuy

would make game one step closer to pay-to-win ... work hard and dig deep

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by kke2100 View Post

We get iron refills from loot (or trade) and have Arctic iron mines (lvl 5), normal iron mines (up to lvl 6) and Industrial iron mines (lvl 7)
    Rest of basic resources we don't have endless mines for but Industrial (or similar) for refills.
    Fair points - but then we shouldn't have endless copper using the same reasoning.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    They already said in a recent AMA that there are no plans for such buildings.

Reply to Thread