Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: can,t login

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    finnaly logged in. all my deposits have depleted. explorers refusing go go out had to send them several times before they finnaly went out. guess the update failed and they had to go back to an older version that isnt working right either.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    it does start to work but so laggy it's hard to believe an 5 hour update and the game still doesn't work properly

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    My game just keeps on loading - I never get in - tried ½ an hour ago from another computer. Trying again no, it has been loading now for 5 minutes or more - never get passed this http://prntscr.com/gk8lh6

Well did get in- after about 15 minutes
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Same, it's unplayable at the moment even if you're lucky enough to get the game to load

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

The problem comes when you click play . . . after 2 loading screens you get stuck with the child screen of" buff friends " etc. while you wait and wait and wait for the tick to turn green and you can play . . . one in 3 attempts and hey presto I got in, did my gq and then thought I know, I'll use some crystals.

Fatal mistake. Flash Crash freeze . . . refresh and guess what can't get into game. So did my 3 crystals win anything, are they still spinning or what?

When I send people in my guild a message about the down time I always enclose a line saying expect more down after the downtime while the upgrade is umm upgraded.

Sad really and yes I have cleared cookies and flushed the cache.

How about trying it on your test network BB, instead of using us as guinea pigs????

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Also unable to log on to game - just stays at the screen showing various "hints" !

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

something is wrong

I cant enter game after the update , it just keep loading
    other have that problem ?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    While the game servers are back up, some login issues/lag can persist due to the massive influx of players. This should calm down and resolve itself soon. In the meantime, we're keeping an eye on reports.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by norfik View Post
    I cant enter game after the update , it just keep loading
    other have that problem ?
    Think there is 3 other treads about this now - so yes others have the same problem - takes forever to load game- takes even longer to visit a friend or to go to adventure screen.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 12.09.17 at 14:19.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    same here....

Reply to Thread