Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: can,t login

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not been able to log in for some time, any news BB?

World
    Sandycove
    Can login but the game wont load. Game unavailable now for 13 hours.

World
    Sandycove
    And just like magic it loads

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    So we are still struggling to log in and yet no recognition of the problem from the community staff that are paid to engage with the players - no wonder the majority of the playing community don't engage with the community staff.

Like others I am stuck on the loading screen.
    The home page tells us the Game Update completed - yes I know if you expand the information there is some information to advise the planned update today was extended to 14:00 and then not deployed and postponed to tomorrow (due to technical issues) but this information is collapsed by default so its not clear - note to BB, the other historic messages arent collapsed so why is this information not displayed by default.
    The latest update which links to the forum tells us the update has been postponed to tomorrow.
    There is no recognition that the 'technical issues' that prevented the update taking place arent related to the inability to log into the game and yet people cant log into the game.
    BB posted a forum reply at 13:59 today suggesting the log in issues / lag are to do with the massive influx of players and thats ok as it should calm down soon and they are keeping an eye on things - shame their fingers arent also sending us updates on when we can expect normal service to be resumed.

Based upon what I am reading and seeing - I can only assume that BB experienced a problem this morning that meant they had to extend the maintenance window and then give up on the new update. I also assume they either didnt manage to deploy any new code or decided to regress the code to where it was prior to their failed maintenance attempt. We are now experiencing significant problems that should have settled down by now but havent and yet no update from BB as to what the underlying problems are.

The cynic in me thinks BB put on a gem sale over the weekend to cream the last of the cash from the players and will now claim a catastrophic failure means the player data isnt recoverable so they intend to close the servers for good as is their right under their T&Cs.........

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    You never close your frames any more when I click your pix
    And there's no tenderness like before in your loading tips
    You're tryin' hard not to show it, BB
    But BB, BB I know it

You've lost that login' feelin'
    Whoa that login' feelin'
    You've lost that login' feelin',
    Now its gone, gone, gone whoaohoh
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same - I'm now in. Wonder how laggy it will be.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    cannot log in, and also forum is not working either ...... HELLO THE SETTLER PEOPLE WAKEY WAKEY .... FIX FIX FIX .......... or at least report a technical error to your players ( LEARN ABOUT CUSTOMER CARE - IT DOES HELP )

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here cant log in, has been like this for hours.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    And can't login again .... this is getting rather silly

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Same here, it just won't load, got in twice but now not working, lets hope they do it properly tomorrow and give us 2 days prem as that's what I've lost

Reply to Thread