Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Permanent Winter and Desert Sectors

Xize

Permanent Winter and Desert Sectors

Suggestion for the next island expansion.

Winter Sectors with permanent snow in the north and Desert Sectors in the south. Would be nice to place buildings like the Arctic Iron mine, Frozen Manor or Christmas decoration in sector that are permanently covert in snow. AB buildings could be nicely placed in new desert sectors.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Guess Desert expansion should be west of main isle; as south is already used for current Archipelago

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nice idea, one I have often thought about but never proposed. My idea would be to have a zone buff you can only apply yourself, but you apply it to a sector and it only changes that sector. I would like to put something along the lines of Winter Paint in my sector eight where I have my Frozen Manors and Arctic Iron Mines.

A desert sector would be good for Arabian buildings. Thanks for the suggestion Xize.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    +1 from me, definitely!

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    s9 already is desert, but maybe next to it there is a space for small island, could be helpful as general default garrison and winter so like those generals getting hard training in so tough weather
    Hello People

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    -1 to permanent winter for eye sight strain issues. Expect similar uprising as against Black Knights event. True that FM doesn't fit anywhere on current island, but I'd rather have a permament skin for FM to make it fit green island.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    -1 to permanent winter for eye sight strain issues. Expect similar uprising as against Black Knights event. True that FM doesn't fit anywhere on current island, but I'd rather have a permament skin for FM to make it fit green island.
    You are right, but I believe the winter is not going to be like that bad filter when you get snow, it should be like light snow
    Hello People

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Slightly off topic, but how do you get rid of snow that just appeared over my island in the game. It is distracting and I can't find how to be rid of it. Does anyone know? Thank you

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by cheerpul View Post
    Slightly off topic, but how do you get rid of snow that just appeared over my island in the game. It is distracting and I can't find how to be rid of it. Does anyone know? Thank you
    Zone control, top bar between licences available and tools, you can cancell the effect there.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks!

Reply to Thread