Thread: Halloween event 2017

World
    Newfoundland
    'produce' requires you to make it in a production building

'acquire' allows you to get it by trading, or from star, or a friend

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Looking at the refill drops on wiki - its looks like BB have gone out of their way to make Black Knights a non starter. Be interested in seeing others thoughts on adventures of choice.

I'm currently seeing The Siege as a possible, I can fire these out quick with several MMA and the quick version guide on wiki. Just very reliant on the 2nd player being as quick as you.

Outlaws / Traitors if your playing it alone seem like options but I find Outlaws very slow, so would probably bash out Traitors.

Dark Brotherhood seems best out of the three player adventures but big losses without buffs so can't see me doing many of these.

*** Wiki has updated the refills page, based on info from test server ***
    Last edited by Airfix20; 04.10.17 at 12:18. Reason: Wiki - updated

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Airfix20 View Post
    Looking at the refill drops on wiki - its looks like BB have gone out of their way to make Black Knights a non starter. Be interested in seeing others thoughts on adventures of choice.

I'm currently seeing The Siege as a possible, I can fire these out quick with several MMA and the quick version guide on wiki. Just very reliant on the 2nd player being as quick as you.

Outlaws / Traitors if your playing it alone seem like options but I find Outlaws very slow, so would probably bash out Traitors.

Dark Brotherhood seems best out of the three player adventures but big losses without buffs so can't see me doing many of these.

*** Wiki has updated the refills page, based on info from test server ***
    Surprise Attack looks useful.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i have to be honest and say i haven't looked at refill drops, but ruling out bk sounds extreme.

its easy to obtain, fast, very low losses and x3 loot if u swap all ls's.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    i have to be honest and say i haven't looked at refill drops, but ruling out bk sounds extreme.

its easy to obtain, fast, very low losses and x3 loot if u swap all ls's.
    Well it has 3-6 pumpkin refills per loot which makes it one of the worst adventures in terms of refills. In comparison one Outlaws loot equals 6-18 BK LS. Unless the numbers change it does not make any sense to do BK at all.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Refill drop from BK has effectively halved with these numbers (taking into account no more zero chance), but time needed for BK has also halved, with skilled gens...

x3 bonus for Outlaws has not been confirmed, may not be the same bonus adv as on test, and there is no unlimited supply of Outlaws for mapfrags in shop.

So wait & see I guess.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    you have to compare total number of pumpkin refills in loot not per player, since most lootspots are almost without loss.

And maybe those with extremely big amounts in loot are the seasonal - Rest of loot was normal on testserver - but for testing maybe refillers are X3

Arctic Explosion, BN, Nords2, MSE, Outlaws, SE, Sleeping Volcano, SOTV, SA, DB, The Siege, ( I know - it is 11 )

TiTaKa1503
    Quote Originally Posted by czezz View Post
    Hi,
    what does really "produce" mean for upcoming Halloween event in the quests?
    Produce - like produce it on your island/have a building that produce required thing?
    --- OR ---
    Produce - like eg:
    - buy in the trade office
    - transfer from the Star Menu
    - borrow from a friend

Can anyone please clarify?
    Produce have always been like produce in your island, gather and accuire can be done with buying the stuff , transferring it from star or borrowing from a friend. this is late answer but it is still answer

i didnt read next page before i sent this lol
    Last edited by TiTaKa1503; 07.10.17 at 06:43.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I can guess why but shouldnt the bucket of candy buff work on all smelters so should include gold smelters its unfair that it will work on the rest and misses that one just cause its gold

World
    Northisle
    u can get outlaws for map frags? you must have a different shop than me cuz I don't see it
    Stronger together

Reply to Thread