Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Resourse: Titanium Bar

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianKid View Post
    yet...but they will...a building wont stop to lvl 6...come on
    their answer was clear, no there will be no level 7, so yes it is stopped on level 6, and if they did plan for that, there would be more resources types.
    Also, titanium does not look like a "building material" anyway, the answer like that really sounds like a final answer, because if you read other answers, if it is something possible, it is clear it something maybe will come.

You maybe say there is "coins" ok, you can say it the cost of new furniture and equipment :P

Anyway there is a lot of improvement versions of buildings, and doing level 7 will just make things really hit more than peak, and make trade with things cheaper if you worry about cheap titanium, level 7 like what you suggest will increase the price of titanium but will drop the rest of prices badly, the resources sinking now is already not enough, level 7 will make it worst.
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    If you need that kind of weapons, just find my offers in TO. What we need now is more players which would play more (lot more) The Black Knights! Do you know why ?

Everybody thinks on their own profits, which is normal, but with new features gc income falling behind. More and more players destroy them, if you upgrade a building, gc will be gone from the game. The Black Knights is valuable source of gc income, each can provide 300 gc per 1 adv loot, if no players from level 42+ to do them, gc slowly decreasing in whole Server. Can past hours while I see few BK ls in TO. So, in this story, we need to reduce the price for Bronze swords, bc 1 BK can use 8500 bs or more...

Sadly, my first lesson here was to have as many Bronze Weaponsmiths is possible so I have 14 or more, had production to do 12 BK per 1 day. Those Quests falling behind in the shadow, as more and more people hunting "fast" gc income by faster production of "special-expensive" things such are Titanium, Saltpetre and similar.

What I want to tell you is simple, we do not need lvl 7 buildings ... trust me ...all you need is your work here and you will get what you want easily, but if you do not do adventures, then ... you know what then
    Last edited by Fafarona; 15.09.17 at 23:10.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    we just got lvl6, why are u bleating on about lvl7? can't u just enjoy all the (still recently) new content?

we should all do more bk's? rofl

gc is a resource like any other, if it's falling behind so what? personally i;d like to see it gone from the game, i see no need for it. ppl could barter with items and resources rather than becoming focused on money. this is a game not rl, we dont need money!
    Last edited by vigabrand; 16.09.17 at 09:23.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    people complain that we speak about level 7 buildings... this topic was raised for a future plan of the buildings. You have to understand from start.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Can see no need for buildings to be above level 6, was even happy when they were all level 5 tbh.

Reply to Thread