Reply to Thread

Thread: Explorer Loot Menu

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Cool Explorer Loot Menu

With a period of very limited playing time I would love to see a change in how Explorers return with their loot. It is in my opinion way too much clicking to receive the goods. What if TSO implemented a building for one of the levels that today do not receive anything special (After lvl 50 f.ex) where you get a explorer tavern or something like that. The tavern could "light up" when there is something to pick up.

In the same house you could upgrade the tavern, giving you features like sending all Explorers with the same skills out at the same time for the same search. Should be possible to make this a one click operation.

Further it should be possible to buff this building, so that the explorers return a tiny bit faster. Would be buffs the typical player saves for events or similar.

Anyway, love the game and I apologize not having read through all threads with "Explorer" in them. I admit - I don't have time for that. Sorry!

All the best
    Bonkyboy1974

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The Devs have already looked at faster ways to get the loot from explorer returns, to date all they have looked at has resulted in a unacceptable drop in game performance.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    a menu like "send all gens" would be good. not sure how it should work, but while clicking on all my explo's and all their mails, i do quite often wonder if it's worth sending them all out again

Reply to Thread