Reply to Thread

Thread: How do campaigns work?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Question How do campaigns work?

'reward',Do I just do addies, is it a reward,or is there a path I can see somewhere? How do I track my progress?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Campaigns is a series of adventures - you get first one from explorer treasure search ( can also be from quest or from excelsior - and you can buy in TO and jump sequence ( Evil Queen cannot be traded )) - Next adventure in campaign you have a chance to get in loot. No special reward except loot from individual adventures/ventures

The Valiant Little Tailor can give The Clever Little Tailor or Sons of Little Tailor - CLT can give The Heroic Little Tailor and SLT can give Betrayed Little Tailor

Ali Baba the young Woodcutter can give first, second or third thief
    - first and second thief can give Treasure of Knowledge
    - second and third thief can give Treasure of Wisdom
    - TOK can give Besieged City or Oil Lamp
    - TOW can give Sea Snake or Oil Lamp
    - Oil Lamp can give beautiful Princess

Evil Queen is from excelsior - Books, from level 58 - and consist of 5 ventures - Fisherman and his wife, Hansel and Gretel, Pied Piper, Red Riding Hood and Snow white - where next venture in campaign is in loot ( every time )

Reply to Thread