Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest - The Bandit's Counterattack

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm glad we have some content which breaks every day rutine, but can we finally have "move to top" or "cancel all" button in barracks and provission house. It's really annoying to delete few houndred items one by one.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBoom View Post
    Ahh, the old Trojan Rabbit tactics.
    At least the bandits actually remembered to be INSIDE it when it was presented.

Pekk
    So this quest is impossible if upgrading barracks

Nice surprise BB

WanaBSettler
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Have a thought for Wilbur, one of my settlers. He was a happy chappy till one morning he opened the curtains and instead of a beautiful sea scape from his floating residence in sector three, he was greeted by a mountain side. Wilbur was not a happy chappy and was very grumpy in the tavern that night, it didn't help when several other settlers started acting scenes from `The sound of music'. However help was at hand, Jolly Jake the geologist didn't much like his view from his floating residence in the central lake and came up with the idea of a house swap. After five days all the legalities were sorted and keys were exchanged and Wilbur moved into his new floater, Wilbur was once again a happy chappy. But not all was well, when on only his second night in his new home he was woken by a lot of banging and shouting so bleary eyed he opened his curtains to see he had new neighbours just to the north....Wilbur could not believe his misfortune, unruly neighbours had moved in to spoil the view and tranquillity ( He's yet to find out I'm about to drop a load of fire crackers into the camp ) But while we enjoy the crisis quest spare a thought for poor Wilbur, he's not having a good week.
    haha very nice one. +1

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekk View Post
    So this quest is impossible if upgrading barracks

Nice surprise BB
    its not impossible even with things upgrading if needs be you can gem the quests in the event to get past that stage

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    As I can see it, I have to make 225 Cannoners, which I already have plenty of by now. I don't want 425 of them just sitting around in my Tavern... So I just make a bit of this and then I ignore the rest.

Good job, BB on making the event, but bad job on stupid and unnecessary demands on making troops, you don't need.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    And when my Conscientious Geologist finds 2 Gold Mines at the same time, the quest only adds 1 to the number.

World
    Sandycove
    Enjoying the crisis quest. Some different elements this time, not just resource grinding. Well done on this one BB
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Indeed, well done, BB. Thanks for the surprise, so far enjoying the change of pace and the rewards are very nice too!
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes because it is counted as 1 research, it doesn't depend on mines found. Actually you can get 1 after the research even if mines slot are full and geologist doesn't find any new

Reply to Thread