Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest - The Bandit's Counterattack

World
    Sandycove
    amphibious assault

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    u build the watchtower during stage 4. takes a lot of res to make all the diff tools needed. then to complete it so u get it u have to complete other tasks as well. depending on ur lvl. i had to skip most of the quests as i found them impossible to do in the time allowed. my storage is now nearly empty even after skipping most of the quest with gems. it would of taken weeks to make all the stuff needed especialy the troops as the weapons would have to be made using titanium which i cant get anywhere. very little on the market and not enough coins to buy ready made weapons and nothing left to sell to get the coins. nice event but not enough time to complete it and right before halloween event doesnt help with that. as u lose a lot of troops to beat the fortress. most have saved up brew for halloween but the quests take most of the brew if not all of it and some players in my guild cant even hold the amounts of res needed for the quests. So have to use res they havnt got to upgrade storage. 1 quest i had wanted to have 5k map gragments in storgae. not many will have that many saved up. so we had to all chip in to get enough to send to each member when they need them. great for team work but causing probs with res as no one has spare res to loan or give to others.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    u build the watchtower during stage 4. takes a lot of res to make all the diff tools needed. then to complete it so u get it u have to complete other tasks as well. depending on ur lvl. i had to skip most of the quests as i found them impossible to do in the time allowed. my storage is now nearly empty even after skipping most of the quest with gems. it would of taken weeks to make all the stuff needed especialy the troops as the weapons would have to be made using titanium which i cant get anywhere. very little on the market and not enough coins to buy ready made weapons and nothing left to sell to get the coins. nice event but not enough time to complete it and right before halloween event doesnt help with that. as u lose a lot of troops to beat the fortress. most have saved up brew for halloween but the quests take most of the brew if not all of it and some players in my guild cant even hold the amounts of res needed for the quests. So have to use res they havnt got to upgrade storage. 1 quest i had wanted to have 5k map gragments in storgae. not many will have that many saved up. so we had to all chip in to get enough to send to each member when they need them. great for team work but causing probs with res as no one has spare res to loan or give to others.
    That is why it is called a CRISIS!

noun

time of intense difficulty or danger.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    Would help if you would say what level are you since your description sounds a bit exaggeration and might scare others. Personally I'm in the last task of the whole event chain by playing the normal way and there is roughly 5 days left. We have a lot of people in our guild with various levels also already doing the Stage 3-4 without using any gems. There are zone buffs and buffs that speed up production quite a lot and there is time to get the resources even by adventuring if not trading.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    what is all this with making so many expensive troops I dont need??? This was a bad idea and I dont like it...dont do it again!

I have all the cannon, es and xbow I need thanks

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's hardly a Crisis if you know it's all going to go away in a few days time!... Which is frankly the best thing to do... Ignore it and it will eventually go away... Far better than wasting all your hard-earned resources on a load of rubbish you don't need and won't use, for a paltry reward you can easily pick up in the normal passage of play. It seems this is just a way for BB to justify their grossly inflated salaries... This time would have been better spent ensuring the game doesn't go into meltdown each time you run an update and enhancing the regular events... Well done for making a very playable game vitually unplayable!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Economic_Crisis View Post
    It's hardly a Crisis if you know it's all going to go away in a few days time!... Which is frankly the best thing to do... Ignore it and it will eventually go away... Far better than wasting all your hard-earned resources on a load of rubbish you don't need and won't use, for a paltry reward you can easily pick up in the normal passage of play. It seems this is just a way for BB to justify their grossly inflated salaries... This time would have been better spent ensuring the game doesn't go into meltdown each time you run an update and enhancing the regular events... Well done for making a very playable game vitually unplayable!
    for a paltry reward you can easily pick up in the normal passage of play.? The Tower is unique to this event and cannot be gained any other way and the Recyclers are limited buildings that can only be acquired from events.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah even if you could not trade it the tower alone is worth +100-150k in coins if you compare it to the witch tower value (at least on our server). There are also almost total of 1k gems, 1d prem, xp, 5x buffs as stage rewards depending of your level and on top of that all the no license cost recycler that you can never trade or even buy unlimited amounts with gems.

edit: Also noticed that the Stage 4 last task has a demolition crew as a reward which is worth around 1k gems and is a limited item in the merchant
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 21.09.17 at 12:36.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Economic_Crisis View Post
    Nobody is forcing you to do so. For most of us, it's good to have something like this where we can put resources we don't use and have full storage of it, to get Recycle and unique Tower.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Considering if worth my time to bother with this Semi-Event.

Build and discover deposits not on my mind for daily game play; sending explorers for shorter searches than normal.

Reply to Thread