Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest - The Bandit's Counterattack

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    where I could find troop types ? I have rookie bandits but I cannot find them in simulator..

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfiatona View Post
    where I could find troop types ? I have rookie bandits but I cannot find them in simulator..
    For the rookie bandits you need to make buffs in Provision House/Rarity Provision House to get rid of them.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

World
    Sandycove
    lvl 67, too many normal units used till I remeber to use Elites.

try mma suicide with swordsmans, before or after try 1 mma KN suicide...

this was my final (Nusala 180KN kill them all very gently and softly) : prnt.sc/gohypz

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    After what was a very good event it seems a bit daft to have to hang around for days for these guys to hunt down plat ore. (.. and no I am not using gems to speed them up).

World
    Northisle
    Stage 4 is a joke. BB? Are you joking again? Gain xy platinum ore through prolonged treasure search...Pls there was lot of gambling quests like this one... also in events. People said many times that they dont want this kind of quests. And you are making the same mistake again and again. Like your famous maintenance. There was maintenance during day, then during night, then no maintenance (only updates) and now we are back where we were 3 years ago or so. Pls fix bugs first. Quests with no certainty omg... Even if you do 100k searches you can still end with no platinum ore. Pure gambling. For me it seems that crisis is all about resource sinking (making useless high end troops) and how to pursue people to spend gems or real money. Do you know what? try to make nice smooth game without bugs and people will pay. Me first. In one nice shiny day when you'll remove flash and fix stupid bugs like 'flickering tab' for example. How long we have this 'wont fix' bug?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    i found stage 4 the easiest. just hd to do 1 mission 2 medium mission searches and gain 50 granite from very long searches. so sent couragous explorer and 1 lucky on the mission searches and intrepid and 2 luckies on the very long treasure searches. 1 lucky bought back 90 granite from his search so completed it before the others got back. i like the crisis quest. 1st time ive done it. but had to skip a lot of thequests as no way to do them in 7 days. nearly everyone in my guild r struggling as well. 1 i skipped was produce 500 coins. as i can only make 24 coins every 12 hrs it would take weeks. making troops in time was also impossible as not enough titanium on the market or xbows pr damscene swords for what i could trade with. all wanted beans or sons of the little tailor which i need for other quests. So far im the only 1 in my guild to complete it. most r still stuck at stage 1 only 2 have got to stage 3 and they had to skip a few quest to get that far. think 14 days would be better for this event not 7. it will give those that cant afford to buy gems a better chance of completing it. Maybe run it for a summer event when no football events r going.
    Beating the fortress i used 2 waves tavern gens with 200 cav each. then tavern gen 200 recruits then vet with 250 rec and finished it off with MMA and 220 rec. only lost 43 rec in last wave. did it that way to save the better troops for the halloween event. probably would of had less losses if i used the better gens from the start like send in nusula vargus anslem and MMA instead of tavern gens. another guild member only has tavern gens and BHG so was trying out tavern gens to see what she would need to beat it. took her 5 waves as well.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    is there a quest wiki page - would like to see a list of the upcoming quests...

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    10 Prolonged treasure searches over 2 days without any Platinum ore. Only able to do 8 more before time runs out and dont have the gems to speed it up as i have just bought Nusala this week.
    Really enjoyed the crisis quest but a shame for it to end with something down to pure chance.
    By the end i will have spent more time on the last part than the rest put together.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Benwa69 View Post
    is there a quest wiki page - would like to see a list of the upcoming quests...
    This would be nice because I'm running out of time too. Nice if I could anticipate what I might need in advance.
    But Meh, I've enjoyed the need to get involved and busy with the game for a while anyway, and an bit of buying XP always goes down well as I dont have lots of time for adventures. Thanks BB.
    Last edited by C__C; 23.09.17 at 17:50. Reason: spelling

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Nice mini event b4 Halloween, bit too easy for us over lev 66+ and that's without using gems to speed up quests. Sounds like it was tougher for low level players this time around, I prefer the random element to the crisis quests (Find particular resource with scouts/get granite from adv etc) as this gives the event more of a fear factor and does not guarantee us high lev players completion each time.

That 1st crisis BB released was the bomb! It had everything to make an event exciting, so many random elements to it, players quitting because they didn't get granite from BN, lol, those were the days...

Reply to Thread