Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest - The Bandit's Counterattack

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BoddingtonUK View Post
    10 Prolonged treasure searches over 2 days without any Platinum ore. Only able to do 8 more before time runs out and dont have the gems to speed it up as i have just bought Nusala this week.
    Really enjoyed the crisis quest but a shame for it to end with something down to pure chance.
    By the end i will have spent more time on the last part than the rest put together.
    20 Prolonged searches done now without dropping any platinum.
    I have 5 finishing during the night so fingers crossed.
    I have loved this event - thank you very much though it will be disappointing if i cant finish it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    it was very nice event, and balanced reward. I wanted to ask if maybe next time it would be possible, instead of donating weapons for quest we could delegate high tier units we trained for it - like cannoneer, Crossbows and Elites Soldiers.

tyvm for you effort on this crisis event

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    The last task: explorer must found exotic wood during long treasure search. I sent all explorers 2 times, but not enough ex woods. I sent now again all of them, but I will run out of time. I think the result of search depends on lucky, not on me.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by mesentsev View Post
    Also about Stage #3, about killing the enemy camp.
    First, I want to say something before I can go ahead and really comment on it. Loot of 50 bronze swords was not funny at all. I found it disrespectful. After killing more than a thousand enemy units I deserved a better one.
    Its in s5 so you get s5 loot. You remember that loot that you got when you cleared the island? Yeah me neither.
    Last edited by SSSecretSquirrel; 25.09.17 at 20:32.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I agree. I could not have worked harder. The alarms every few hours day & night have made me ill. Then to be hit with the very long granite searches at the last stage with no notice I feel somewhat ripped off. I had well over 24hr before I began those searches & have used gems to speed it up. Some 6 attempts so far and still no granite. I'm thoroughly fed up.

It's 0218am BST just 6hr 40 to go. FOUR are out on yet more VL searches but only two can get back in time despite wasting 600 gems on cutting the times in half.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I thoroughly enjoyed this as my first crisis quest. I would definitely like to see more of this in the future. I have 2 suggestions for any further crisis quests. firstly, many people did not like having to build high level army troops, as they already have enough and it takes up valuable army space even after the event is finished. I would propose incorporating the story you already have in the game and after building the weapons and then creating a powerful army, for the next stage, send those troops to your brother Theodore, who is also under attack. This way the troops you have built can serve a purpose, within the crisis event, which will not impact on people afterwards. Secondly, the final part at my level (59), was to send explorers out to find a specific item (platinum ore). This is down to pure luck, not skill and as a prolonged search takes 24 hours with a lucky explorer, I had to wait an extra 2 days to finish, as my guys brought back everything but the ore. Imagine if they failed again and you failed to complete the quest because of bad luck, after trying hard to fulfill all the objectives. Just do as the other part of the quest, where they had to do 1 very long adv search. So 1 prolonged search, regardless of what is found is what is needed. This means you still have to time the quest with skill, but not relying on luck.
    Thank you very much for your efforts, Most of my guild enjoyed themselves and we really came together as a team and interacted better than we had for quite a while.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BoddingtonUK View Post
    20 Prolonged searches done now without dropping any platinum.
    I have 5 finishing during the night so fingers crossed.
    I have loved this event - thank you very much though it will be disappointing if i cant finish it.
    Explorer 21 brought back 33 platinum ore
    Explorer 25 brought back 33 platinum ore too
    So rather relieved and happy
    Great crisis event but not sure about relying on luck at the end.

World
    Newfoundland
    I love all the events & mini ones BUT, for those of us who work full time, I don't get enough time daily to complete it all, which is deflating
    From Muffen

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Generally I have thought this an interesting idea, but not being able to know what comes next and in these last 30 min hoping to gem it through did not work out. Even if I manage to finish an adventure in about 10 mins my explorers will not be back in time. So no I did not enjoy it and I think it was set with a to high payment. With my level 40 I had not needed certain buildings to be higher than 1, as they produced enough to get through. for some quests I had to not only upgrade but build extra buildings to get the asked for amount only to now see that I will not be able to achieve the last stage. I am not sure how others in my level bracket have managed, but I strongly doubt it was doable.
    Not sure if BB made a proper feasibility test. Well I am *expleative deleted* annoyed for having lost those gems and not having reached the goal.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    thumbs up indeed

Reply to Thread