Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest - The Bandit's Counterattack

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by needtoplay View Post
    Would that giant wooden rabbit be hiding under the new big mountain that appeared the other day?
    i'm more concerned about the mountain and what will happen to my settlers skiing on it then a few bandits after all these lazy gens need to get to work and evict them

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for the new Crisis Quest, It will make the Halloween Event seem to come quicker

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by NicciNZ View Post
    i'm more concerned about the mountain and what will happen to my settlers skiing on it then a few bandits after all these lazy gens need to get to work and evict them
    Don't worry - I think the bandits are also too lazy to climb that mountain. :P

World
    Sandycove
    Have a thought for Wilbur, one of my settlers. He was a happy chappy till one morning he opened the curtains and instead of a beautiful sea scape from his floating residence in sector three, he was greeted by a mountain side. Wilbur was not a happy chappy and was very grumpy in the tavern that night, it didn't help when several other settlers started acting scenes from `The sound of music'. However help was at hand, Jolly Jake the geologist didn't much like his view from his floating residence in the central lake and came up with the idea of a house swap. After five days all the legalities were sorted and keys were exchanged and Wilbur moved into his new floater, Wilbur was once again a happy chappy. But not all was well, when on only his second night in his new home he was woken by a lot of banging and shouting so bleary eyed he opened his curtains to see he had new neighbours just to the north....Wilbur could not believe his misfortune, unruly neighbours had moved in to spoil the view and tranquillity ( He's yet to find out I'm about to drop a load of fire crackers into the camp ) But while we enjoy the crisis quest spare a thought for poor Wilbur, he's not having a good week.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes more of the same - get a bit bored doing the same old adventures - you are forgiven for the BK disaster.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    will be ok if it work

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    Why was there no opt out option this time???
    Usual we get a quest to reach a certain level (in this case level 16) wich we have to accept before the crisisquest starts....but not this time...

It started without me wanting it to start, so had to gem my way out of it.

I realise a lot of players will like these dumb crisisquests, but personally i have never been a fan of stupid quests like train 200 marksman, while i got 350 markman wich i havent used in ages, and probably will never use, so why would i train 200 more?

So how difficult is it to please everyone, those wich like crisisquests and those like me who hate them....by simply make it an option to participate or not.....

Oh well its done and gone now, but please dont force me again to gem my way out of unwanted crisisquests, and next time make it an option again please.
    99% sure the reach level 16 stuff has only been part of some event quests not crisis quests.
    I had to click twice to get it to start: first on the bandits counter attack quest, then on stage 1 quest. Seems like plenty of opt out possibilities.

Like the change that 2 subquests are activated simultaneously. Just having 1 quest to do at a time is really boring.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Is Watchtower tradeable?

....and... great to see Crysis quest again! GJ BB ;]

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you BB, awesome. I really like this crisis quest

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    This was a great surprise - thanks a lot BB!!!

Reply to Thread