Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Non- Tradable Buildings

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Great idea to have them available for gems - any way we can help to keep the game profitable for BB while not impairing our enjoyment.

Quote Originally Posted by suissinho View Post
    ...... i would also implement a cool down time right after events (6 months?) where the building could not be immediately bought from merchant with gems, so that people still try to buy them during events and don't just rely on them being available in the merchant.
    +1 though I would suggest an absolute minimum of 6 months - would be happy with a year

Another option would be to make them available for gems just once or twice a year - for a limited time only.

If BB don't think the suggestion will hurt their revenues then please make them available for guild coins.

World
    Sandycove
    if people want to pay gems, then let it happen.. BB need a revenue, some of us got them for free, it seems fair all round this way

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not so sure.....
    I believe that events are there to get "extras" with event resources that are removed from storage after each event. If the big items such as the limited buildings became easily obtainable after events (for gems) this would devalue the purpose of the event.
    I definitely dont like the idea of being available after the event for guild coins as that devalues the event even further and benefits the people that are in large guilds or are active traders.
    In addition a lot of absent players return for events to gain the special buildings. If these buildings are no longer special then theres less encouragement for players to return.

Its an event item, lets leave it that way please.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    Not so sure.....
    I believe that events are there to get "extras" with event resources that are removed from storage after each event. If the big items such as the limited buildings became easily obtainable after events (for gems) this would devalue the purpose of the event.
    I definitely dont like the idea of being available after the event for guild coins as that devalues the event even further and benefits the people that are in large guilds or are active traders.
    In addition a lot of absent players return for events to gain the special buildings. If these buildings are no longer special then theres less encouragement for players to return.

Its an event item, lets leave it that way please.
    Hi fish thank you for the feedback.
    • The thread was created for getting the buildings we didnt get until now from the past events.
    • It wasnt ment for future event buildings at this point.
    Last edited by IndianKid; 22.09.17 at 21:36.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Why not instead make a limit to the number players can obtain, like generals? So, if I have all the schools thus far I cannot get anymore, for instance. Newer players can then ''catch me up'' by spending game time to gain the buildings in future events; putting in the hours of grind it took some of us to have all of everything instead of opening their wallets to buy them.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Why not instead make a limit to the number players can obtain, like generals? So, if I have all the schools thus far I cannot get anymore, for instance. Newer players can then ''catch me up'' by spending game time to gain the buildings in future events; putting in the hours of grind it took some of us to have all of everything instead of opening their wallets to buy them.
    Hi lordloocan and thank you for the feedback

• I dont think is in our best interest to limit a building to a specific number.
    • Something like that could unbalance the gameplay.
    • As we advance in game and we cant use a certain building to get that resource from it we create a hole in production.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Currently the following are available in the Architect's section of the Merchant - Village School, 750 gems, floating residences 290 gems and recyclers 990 gems.

There are limits on how many you can buy, but these only come to the BB set limit when added to any you have acquired previously during events or bought them.

On the other hand why should people be able to skip an event and then buy event related buildings separately? I have 4 Gold Towers, always a talking point in guild, but see no reason why people should now be able to buy that 4th tower

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by theheron View Post
    Currently the following are available in the Architect's section of the Merchant - Village School, 750 gems, floating residences 290 gems and recyclers 990 gems.

There are limits on how many you can buy, but these only come to the BB set limit when added to any you have acquired previously during events or bought them.

On the other hand why should people be able to skip an event and then buy event related buildings separately? I have 4 Gold Towers, always a talking point in guild, but see no reason why people should now be able to buy that 4th tower
    Thank you for the feedback theheron
    • The thread was created for getting the buildings we didnt get until now from the past events.
    • It wasnt ment for future event buildings at this point.

Regarding the Tower i didnt menntioned in the post for now....if the idea posted will go Online then i will considering making a few more threads regarding other items / buildings etc.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebloom View Post
    I would certainly like to be able to buy more floating residences. For me personally the village schools are of little interest But there are players who would love to have them. At this stage because coal has become so cheap that getting the recyclers would be just a matter of personal accomplishment. That being said I think overall it would be a good idea to have the ones that were previously available in events available in shop for gems. or in Guild market for guild coin that are stacking up for most ...
    so true, i'd love to buy more of them. Please make it happen.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianKid View Post
    Hi lordloocan and thank you for the feedback

• I dont think is in our best interest to limit a building to a specific number.
    • Something like that could unbalance the gameplay.
    • As we advance in game and we cant use a certain building to get that resource from it we create a hole in production.
    We don't need the buildings you mentioned to get the resources and so no hole will be created. Coales still available by using planter/cutter/cooker, settlers by field/silo/farm/mill/water/bakery and you can still get population without the floaters by building regular housing. All three types will save a lot of space and building licences and will destroy the need to balance economy within limited space. BB might sell more of those buildings but will lose out on selling silo's, licences, bakeries etc. because they will become (partly) obsolete.

Reply to Thread