Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Non- Tradable Buildings

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland

Non- Tradable Buildings

Floating Residence

History
    • Introduced to the game on Thursday 21st March 2013, as part of the Easter Event.
    • Total of Floating Residences until Friday 22 September 2017.
    • Total of 30 Floating Residences

Obtainable
    • Halloween Shop
    • Arhitect Shop
    • Guild Store
    • Other Events

Village School

History
    • Introduced to the game on Tuesday 16 October 2012, as part of the Halloween Event,
    • Total of Village Schools until Friday 22 September 2017.
    • Total of 23 Village Schools

Obtainable
    • Halloween Shop
    • Arhitect Shop
    • Guild Store
    • Other Events

Recycling Manufactory

History
    • Introduced to the game on December 2011, as part of the Christmas Event
    • Total of Recycling Manufactory until Friday 22 September 2017.
    • Total of 20 Recycling Manufactory

Obtainable
    • Christmas Event Shop
    • Arhitect Shop
    • Guild Store
    • Crysis Quest
    • Other Events

My suggestion!

• Placing the Flooating Residences, Village Schools, Recycling Manufactorys in the Arhitect Shop for those who didnt bought them from the past events.

Why?

I think is in both parties interest:
    • Players: they can have those buildings they couldn't buy in the past.
    • BB: they wil sell more gems.

Q & A

Related to Players
    • Q. Does this idea unbalance the gameplay?
    • A. No it wont, they are already in the game. The only thing is that not many of us succed in buying them from previews events.
    • Q. Are you suggesting that this buildings should be tradable?
    • A. No, definitely not. I only suggest that they should be in the Merchant to be bought with gems, if u didnt bought them from previews events.
    • Q. Do you think BB should limit the buildings to a specific number as they did with generals?
    • A. No, definitely not. Because as we advance in game and we cannot use a certain building to get that resources from it could create a hole in production.
    • Q. Do you think it will be fair for those who played for more then 5 years to get this items and now the new players and old as well could buy them with gems?
    • A. Yes i think is fair. They will never have the oportunity to get the Special Buildings like: The Easter Baskets 2015, Watchtower 2017, Spacious Storehouse 2016, University 2017 and many other special buildings or decoration.
      Recyclers Manufactory, Floating Residences, Village Schools are NOT Special buildings.

Personal Feeling
    • Q. What major impact could make on this game?
    • A. To be honest with you, i hope it will bring the old players who quit long ago to come back and play again TSO.

Players who agree with this idea so far:
    • unicornlinzy1, dead_pool, Rebloom, suissinho, Urd123, Schipperke, hurricane60, sk_setttler, Jazzguy, Aluna, Nihilista, Gledaoc, Dorotheus. Markos. Jetti, Gavona, Thejollyone, Davinci, bobo007. LillyAmy

Players who dissagree with this idea so far:.
    • Mannerheim, fishslice, diadal, numa, lordloocan, Melhmqn,

Please leave any feedback bellow, suggestions or questions and i will answer them and post in on first post.

FOR MODS:
    • Please DO NOT MERGE this Thread with other Threads. Thank you.
    Last edited by IndianKid; 03.10.17 at 10:50.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Good idea, as long as it doesn't unbalance the game.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    it wont unbalanced....many of us have that amount of buildings which i described...this topic was raised for new players and old players as well who couldnt buy this buildings on the previews events.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would certainly like to be able to buy more floating residences. For me personally the village schools are of little interest But there are players who would love to have them. At this stage because coal has become so cheap that getting the recyclers would be just a matter of personal accomplishment. That being said I think overall it would be a good idea to have the ones that were previously available in events available in shop for gems. or in Guild market for guild coin that are stacking up for most ...

World
    Newfoundland
    yeah good info

World
    Newfoundland
    Seems like a very good idea, to even out progression differences between older players and newer ones. this would probably increase the interest of new players in the game. but i would also implement a cool down time right after events (6 months?) where the building could not be immediately bought from merchant with gems, so that people still try to buy them during events and don't just rely on them being available in the merchant.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I dont think the floating resis, recyclers or schools should be tradeable - for me it is ok that they stay with the players who get them the first time - and dont end up being accumulated with the rich players who have been playing for ever and have unlimited resources and gems. Let them stay with the players who first got them.
    I have no problem with BB selling us more of them for gems- but would rather have them sometimes from crisis quests and events
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I dont think the floating resis, recyclers or schools should be tradeable - for me it is ok that they stay with the players who get them the first time - and dont end up being accumulated with the rich players who have been playing for ever and have unlimited resources and gems. Let them stay with the players who first got them.
    I have no problem with BB selling us more of them for gems- but would rather have them sometimes from crisis quests and events
    I didnt suggest that this buildings should be tradeble. Please read the post careful.

Q. Are you suggesting that this buildings should be tradable?
    A. No, definitely not. I only suggest that they should be in the Merchant to be bought with gems, if u didnt bought them from previews events.
    Last edited by IndianKid; 22.09.17 at 16:41.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would like to remind folks that you should endeavour to stay on-topic when discussing game suggestions. Posts should be about providing feedback and contribute civil criticism. Anything else is subject to moderation for de-railing the thread off its original purpose.

And remember: there are ignore functions both in-game on here on the forum if you'd like to not communicate with a certain player. This is always advisable instead of taking your disagreements about each other to a public audience. Either keep any such conflict within civil private messages or put the player in question on ignore; if you have nothing nice to say, it's best not to say anything at all.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Making these buildings available in the merchant would seem to be consistent with what BB has already done in allowing us to buy the mmas and other generals. Seems like a great idea to me.

Reply to Thread