Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Non- Tradable Buildings

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree with this suggestion and the reply's that are above. Indiankid says they should remain non-tradable and I strongly agree with that.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    + Me

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The main problem is that they sit the the star bar doing nothing and are a total waste of space ! My island doesn't need them so someone else might like the pleasure

World
    Newfoundland
    Good suggestion, completely agree with TS.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    It is a beautiful idea, BB make this happen.

[Image Removed]
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 06.10.17 at 15:25. Reason: No non-TSO related images allowed (warning)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    As far as the schools and floaters go in the past due to quickly fixed bugs some were able to buy additional ones, I think it's only fair that these building should be treated the same as the generals and players be allowed to buy those they missed. It makes no sense to have 1 rule for one set of limited items and a different rule for other sets of limited items, the rule should be the same for all sets.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Like the idea, I have missed some of those items due to inactivity, and wouldn`t mind buying them for gems ...

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gledaoc View Post
    This buildings must remain non-tradable from respect to older player who play this game over 5 year (like me), we get that buldings at hard way. It would not be fair that some new player get this buldings without struggle.
    Please read the post again. Already answered in the first post.

Q. Are you suggesting that this buildings should be tradable?
    A. No, definitely not. I only suggest that they should be in the Merchant to be bought with gems, if u didnt bought them from previews events.
    Last edited by IndianKid; 22.09.17 at 16:59.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would buy more gems to get these buildings, choice is does BB what the additional revenue this would generate?

Reply to Thread