Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Non- Tradable Buildings

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Diadal View Post
    We don't need the buildings you mentioned to get the resources and so no hole will be created. Coales still available by using planter/cutter/cooker, settlers by field/silo/farm/mill/water/bakery and you can still get population without the floaters by building regular housing. All three types will save a lot of space and building licences and will destroy the need to balance economy within limited space. BB might sell more of those buildings but will lose out on selling silo's, licences, bakeries etc. because they will become (partly) obsolete.
    Hi Diadal and thank you for the feedback

Planter/Cutter/Cooker.

• There are 0 gems used to get this items.
    • Takes loads of spaces
    • BB dosent get anything if you build them.
    • Players who use gems to get the Reclyclers Manufactory, Floating Residences, Village Schools will have a higher advantages then those who didnt bought any gems with real money from the shop.
    • Even so you will still need those buildings for other buildings production.

Silo/Farm/Mill/Water/Bakery
    • Even if you have Village Schools you will still need to use those buildings as well to create settlers or use them for other buildings production.
    • Villages Schools, Reclyclers Manufactory, Flooating Residences wont unbalance the game as i said in the first post...they are still in the game but not everyone had the oportunity to take them from past events.
    Last edited by IndianKid; 23.09.17 at 13:27.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Each recycler will roughly replace a cooker, 1.5 cutter and 2 planters. 20 recyclers will reduce the need for licences with 90 and will give a total of 70 extra building spots.
    30 Floaters will reduce the need for licences with 30 and will reduce the need for nobles also with 30 next it will give 30 extra building spots. Every school will roughly replace 1.5 baker, 1.5 mill, .5 water and 1.5 farm. 23 Schools will reduce the need for licences with 115 and will create 90 extra building spots. With all those extra spots to build on there is no need to go to the market and trade will collapse. This is a huge advantage you want to give to gem players but I wouldn't call it balanced.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Each recycler will roughly replace a cooker, 1.5 cutter and 2 planters. 20 recyclers will reduce the need for licences with 90 and will give a total of 70 extra building spots.
    30 Floaters will reduce the need for licences with 30 and will reduce the need for nobles also with 30 next it will give 30 extra building spots. Every school will roughly replace 1.5 baker, 1.5 mill, .5 water and 1.5 farm. 23 Schools will reduce the need for licences with 115 and will create 90 extra building spots. With all those extra spots to build on there is no need to go to the market and trade will collapse. This is a huge advantage you want to give to gem players but I wouldn't call it balanced.
    Diadal thank you for the feedback

• I think you should read the post again.
    • This thread was raised to get the buildings which you didnt bought from the previews events. Its not getting 20 extra reclyclers,schools or flooting residences. They were already there for you to buy them.
    • It is not going to unbalanced the gameplay.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Whilst the buildings are already in the game, they are in the game for the players that have played for so long - being one of those players, I accept it gives me an advantage and that I hardly ever visit trade. I consider that to be a luxury that I have earned.
    BB has obviously carefully considered the impact of making some of the buildings available as they have done so already in limited quantities. This seems reasonably fair and balanced.
    As indicated in other posts, giving everybody the ability to buy all the event related items will mean that more and more people will have a balanced economy and trade could collapse even further. As it is these days the trade tab is more of a lootspot tab than actually trades. To reduce the need for people to trade even further may push players away from the game.

So whilst I previously said I wasnt so sure, on reflections its a No Thanks from me.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think you should read your own post again. New players CAN get the extra buildings and are not limited in buying only two(?) of each. You want to give new players the chance to buy the extra 18 recyclers, 28 floaters and 21 schools (presuming the current limit is 2 each). No-one has to make a choice on what to produce because they get a lot of extra space to build all they need and this will have its effect on the market, dispite you keep repeating it will not effect balance.

What about rewards from events? Does anyone still needs to play events to get those special buildings? Do I still need any of them being able to buy them in that quantity? I want recyclers to fitt in my economy, I don't need more to produce goods for star.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    As indicated in other posts, giving everybody the ability to buy all the event related items will mean that more and more people will have a balanced economy and trade could collapse even further. As it is these days the trade tab is more of a lootspot tab than actually trades. To reduce the need for people to trade even further may push players away from the game.
    • This buildings produce:
    • Recycling Manufactory: coal
    • Village Schools: 1 settlers 2h
    • Flooting Residences: Increase Settlers limit

How can this effect to all trades and collapse the entire economic system. I think you guys exagerate to much regarding to this
    This buildings were already in the game which you could have bought them with event items.

• Q. Do you think it will be fair for those who played for more then 5 years to get this items and now the new players and old as well could buy them with gems?
    • A. Yes i think is fair. They will never have the oportunity to get the Special Buildings like: The Easter Baskets 2015, Watchtower 2017, Spacious Storehouse 2016, University 2017 and many other special buildings or decoration.
      Recyclers Manufactory, Floating Residences, Village Schools are NOT Special buildings.
    Last edited by IndianKid; 24.09.17 at 09:23.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think you should read your own post again. New players CAN get the extra buildings and are not limited in buying only two(?) of each. You want to give new players the chance to buy the extra 18 recyclers, 28 floaters and 21 schools (presuming the current limit is 2 each). No-one has to make a choice on what to produce because they get a lot of extra space to build all they need and this will have its effect on the market, dispite you keep repeating it will not effect balance.

What about rewards from events? Does anyone still needs to play events to get those special buildings? Do I still need any of them being able to buy them in that quantity? I want recyclers to fitt in my economy, I don't need more to produce goods for star.
    Please read the post again. I already specify everything regarding this matter.
    If you dont agree with a matter its fine, its just a personal opinion.

• Q. Do you think it will be fair for those who played for more then 5 years to get this items and now the new players and old as well could buy them with gems?
    • A. Yes i think is fair. They will never have the oportunity to get the Special Buildings like: The Easter Baskets 2015, Watchtower 2017, Spacious Storehouse 2016, University 2017 and many other special buildings or decoration.
      Recyclers Manufactory, Floating Residences, Village Schools are NOT Special buildings.

World
    Newfoundland
    I think as for me i wish everybody can get the buildings they wish.
    Als i agree with some other players that from special events those buildings where special related to those events.( so i for me leave it also that way) i think when u going to let people buy them for gems its not that special annymore.
    for the regular buildings IndianKid mention i think as long it not effect the balance as wel ingame as in trade if would be not e bad ideea. but special is special en regular everybody can get them, even from other events coming up threu the years.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo007 View Post
    I think as for me i wish everybody can get the buildings they wish.
    Als i agree with some other players that from special events those buildings where special related to those events.( so i for me leave it also that way) i think when u going to let people buy them for gems its not that special annymore.
    for the regular buildings IndianKid mention i think as long it not effect the balance as wel ingame as in trade if would be not e bad ideea. but special is special en regular everybody can get them, even from other events coming up threu the years.
    Hi Bobo, thank you for the feedback.

I would like to specify this so people stop getting confused:

• A building if is introduced in an Event it dosent make it special a building.
    • It makes a building available to be bought for other resources then gems.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianKid View Post
    Hi lordloocan and thank you for the feedback

• I dont think is in our best interest to limit a building to a specific number.
    • Something like that could unbalance the gameplay.
    • As we advance in game and we cant use a certain building to get that resource from it we create a hole in production.
    One issue with the game is that some see it as ''unfair'' that others have items from old events that the do not have. So, what next, people will ask for items from previous events to be in store too? Football award, golem award, the tower in the current event etc etc. Sorry but you have what you have due to the point at which you joined the game, no more no less than that.

Reply to Thread