Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek - Guild Market Vote

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like the idea a lot, well done. My only concern is the items we will be voting for. I know that what we have seen in this test is just that, a test. But from the last vote we were given no choice on which items made it to the final vote. We seem to get left with 1 or 2 good items (one of which were only allowed to be bought once) then we had to decide which items were the next best thing from a pretty bad bunch.

Allow more items to be voted on and more items to be in the guild market. Then on the next vote we could vote on what stays and what gets replaced. I would hate to see a good item getting automatically swapped out. Also, decrease the prices just a little Who in their right mind would pay 1,250 guild coins for a black Knights adventure when they can be bought for 295 map frags or from TO for a few gold coins.

To sum up:-

More (better) items to vote on
    More items in the guild shop
    Decreased prices
    Last edited by PELIAS; 27.09.17 at 16:17.

World
    Sandycove
    Like the new look of the Guild screen, have icons and its very clear, nice.

Will examine more asap, ty, glad to c U in action with this and Im very happy with all Your work which is done so far

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Nice sig B_Saqui
    Hello People

World
    Newfoundland
    the interface for sure needs rejigging, as currently it does look like the 89 gems is a price to vote and not a reset vote option. sure that will change for live servers tho.
    also agree with what others been saying prices are way to high. maybe an unlimited purchase of the special item would be good too (maybe with a 10day cooldown on future purchases), as this is normally the only thing worth getting in each vote period.
    one thing that also needs to change in my opinion is the option to get guild coins on trade and from rarity searches, guild coins should be guild quest reward only. and not available to people not in a guild. the rarity search 25/50 coins could be replaced with starcoins crystals or both, get rid of redundant cheese sarnie and sandman powders

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    What didnt need changing about the guild market voting:
    the voting
    What did need changing about the guild market voting:
    items we are voting on
    prices of items in the guild market

Unless we also can vote on the items that end up in the vote and the prices of those items in the new interface this is a useless change.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkG View Post
    the interface for sure needs rejigging, as currently it does look like the 89 gems is a price to vote and not a reset vote option. sure that will change for live servers tho.
    also agree with what others been saying prices are way to high. maybe an unlimited purchase of the special item would be good too (maybe with a 10day cooldown on future purchases), as this is normally the only thing worth getting in each vote period.
    one thing that also needs to change in my opinion is the option to get guild coins on trade and from rarity searches, guild coins should be guild quest reward only. and not available to people not in a guild. the rarity search 25/50 coins could be replaced with starcoins crystals or both, get rid of redundant cheese sarnie and sandman powders
    I agree with what you say regarding guild coins being in trade. Maybe any guild coin deals in TO could become invisible to people not in guilds just like our own trades are. Then at least guild members can still trade in them.

Just a thought

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree that the one thing that really needs looked at is the prices of the items in the second part of the vote.

I am hoping that this new interface putting the prices right in front of them when players are making their decision will lead to more attention being paid to the prices and factoring that in when deciding what to (not) vote for.

Personally speaking, since we were given the ability to vote for less than the full eight items in the second portion of the vote, I have rejected voting for anything with a cost above 500 guild coins and I sincerely hope that the ability to vote for less than the full amount of items will remain in this new system so that we are not forced to vote for several extortionately priced items just to register favour for the few (slightly) more reasonably priced ones.

World
    Northisle
    No "None of the above"?

How else are we supposed to say the choices are bad and you should feel bad.

That better not be the choices we get on live server. Storm Recovery? I don't care if it costs one fish, you seriously need to hire someone who cares about the game and the players or you will keep losing players. I can't see a single thing I want in guild market on test server. This is very much more important than how the actual vote works.

Now see my signature for what you should have implemented years ago. Literally years ago.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    ::b::::c::::e::::a::
    Last edited by Qaw-Paw; 28.09.17 at 09:00.

World
    Sandycove
    It's just a mock-up screen everyone - they clearly stated that. What is shown is not going to be the actual offers and/or the actual prices. There is no point in criticizing or suggesting anything. The are only demonstrating the UI
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread