Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek - Guild Market Vote

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Sneak Peek - Guild Market Vote

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Sneak Peek - Guild Market Vote below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 27.09.17 at 15:46.

World
    Sandycove
    I just hope the options shown in the sneak peek are certainly not what will be on offer when it goes live! But yes the system looks good

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    I just hope the options shown in the sneak peek are certainly not what will be on offer when it goes live!
    Don't worry - it's all just to give you a preview of what the system will look like functionally and aesthetically:

The items, guild coins amounts, gem amount are also preliminary and may not reflect the final values.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    A little reality check before submitting options to vote, please! At least a peek at some of players made "price lists" for various servers.

For example, if people "sell" 10 pieces of Storm Recovery for 1 fish, offering it as a vote option, for 1 guild coin is a joke, for 100 or more guild coins - an insult.
    This way the vote is rigged, because you offer (like before) some things that noone seriously votes for, leaving us little if no choice. Same with Gunpowder or co-op adventures.

Edit, Ok, good to know that it was just a random example, still, I'm afraid something similar will be in the voting group, anyway.

Sorry.
    Last edited by Kris3457; 27.09.17 at 13:47.

World
    Newfoundland
    I like that the vote will be limited to those in a guild. Now it makes more sense that those in a guild determine what goes in the guild market.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    "Pay gems" for voting on a guild market? Seriously? Youre going to have to make guild markets A LOT more interesting then what they are today if Im going to bother with that..

I understand your desire to have people spend gems, and surely youve added a bunch of options lately for people to earn gems... but the guild market as it is is simply not interesting enough. Buy 1 item every 6 months and then have guild coins rot again... it's rare that any of the 2nd choice options are remotely interesting, let alone price-worthy..

Small suggestion... add a "current likelyhood" of a certain item winning the vote.. might make some people more interested in spending those gems.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma_Baker View Post
    "Pay gems" for voting on a guild market? Seriously? Youre going to have to make guild markets A LOT more interesting then what they are today if Im going to bother with that..

I understand your desire to have people spend gems, and surely youve added a bunch of options lately for people to earn gems... but the guild market as it is is simply not interesting enough. Buy 1 item every 6 months and then have guild coins rot again... it's rare that any of the 2nd choice options are remotely interesting, let alone price-worthy..

Small suggestion... add a "current likelyhood" of a certain item winning the vote.. might make some people more interested in spending those gems.
    first of all, you do not need to spend gems in order to vote. voting is free, the gems are if you decide to change your vote later.
    second, with this new system, they could organise a vote every month, not sure how often it will be, but certainly makes it easier to change regularly. the old system was every 4 months

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    first of all, you do not need to spend gems in order to vote. voting is free, the gems are if you decide to change your vote later.
    second, with this new system, they could organise a vote every month, not sure how often it will be, but certainly makes it easier to change regularly. the old system was every 4 months
    Thanks for that clarification Kit_. Rest of my comment still stands tho :-)

Naveed1967
    dear BB_Saqui,

please put in guild market also:
    - easy scenario
    - adventure WISDOM OF KNOWLEDGE
    - general MMA

regards,
    naveed
    Last edited by Naveed1967; 27.09.17 at 15:21. Reason: correction

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    +1 for more sensible 2nd tier pricing - something like 10-15% of current price is needed IMO.

eg Ali Baba YWC is currently 3500gc which would take me about two months to earn. It would need to be about a week's worth of earnings to be viable for me.

Reply to Thread