Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek - Guild Market Vote

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    If I say something, I like this change, the old guild market was boring, also should be really helpful, just need to ask, is this market means the votes over guilds? or independent for each guild, or shared for all server, or cross servers?

How they triggered, I mean the guild vote, what the rate for them, like each 1 month or 2?

but .. again, nice signature Saqui :P
    Hello People

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    It does look good, I am not sure there is any point putting development time into voting for the secondary items though, the prices have always been so bad that the only items I have bought for guild coins have been the primary limited items. I am not sure these even need a vote though, why not make them all available, but only allow one to be bought from the full selection.

Maybe a system where the prices go down over time, but each purchase increases the price might work? (For the stuff which is not limited) At least then it might end up with the prices hitting a level people find fair. I presume people would still not buy storm recovery if it was 0 guild coins though :P It probably needs the grout removing from its requirement to complete, but that is a different subject...

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    If I say something, I like this change, the old guild market was boring, also should be really helpful, just need to ask, is this market means the votes over guilds? or independent for each guild, or shared for all server, or cross servers?

How they triggered, I mean the guild vote, what the rate for them, like each 1 month or 2?

but .. again, nice signature Saqui :P
    Votes are still tallied across all our instances. As for the frequency, it remains to be seen.

Also thanks! I must be honest that it was made by a very talented colleague of mine.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Like the new look, but like most people only ever buy the main item as the rest is fairly pointless for the higher levels. I guess different markets for different levels is out of the question.
    Would be nice for market to change on a monthly basis, so we can spend some of the coins we have accrued since the last market change.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Its Good - as long as we do get regular changes say every 45/60 days.

This way it will become clear what guild members think is a valuable way to spend their coins and what is either overpriced or no longer game relevant.
    Another good thing would be to expand what choices include.... manuscripts, resource packs, mystery box, building slot, premium day, stacks of buffs etc.
    Things which are low tier gems and would get people to spend guild coins rather than horde them.

I'm not against big ticket items for coins eg 50k guild coins for a general, but smaller instant gain items would work much better in keeping guild coins appropriate to the trading nature of the game. I would rather look forward to 3 or 4 small purchases every time the shop changes - things that a member of a semi active small guild could get enough coins for - than horde my coins for years in the hope that an MMA magically pops up.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    It does look good, I am not sure there is any point putting development time into voting for the secondary items though, the prices have always been so bad that the only items I have bought for guild coins have been the primary limited items. I am not sure these even need a vote though, why not make them all available, but only allow one to be bought from the full selection.
    That is a great idea, everyone could buy what they like best!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    More stuff nobody needs because no space on island and granite mine is not worth it.

World
    Sandycove
    Live a little BB Devs, launch this new system with a frozen manor, see if the servers can cope
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Live a little BB Devs, launch this new system with a frozen manor, see if the servers can cope
    +1

if only

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    High prices = low sales,
    Rubbish items = low sales
    Offer lower prices for desirable items to make the Guild market worth using, players might then spend their GGC and burn them away with buffs + addys etc instead of keeping them due to there being nothing to encourage spending.
    Ingame voting is a step in the right direction but still the items + prices wil be what BB want not what the players really want.
    BB have a knack of promising/offering everything while delivering nothing.

Reply to Thread