Reply to Thread

Thread: Daily Guild Quest problem

World
    Newfoundland

Exclamation Daily Guild Quest problem

The Guild Quest I should have today is really the one I completed yesterday, as you see in the image it says I have still got over 23 hours to complete it.
    JJ.
    Everything comes to those who wait.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    They can repeat.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    i often get the same GQ repeating from 1 day to the next.. so most likely u have the same quest as the day before. nothing wrong with that its something that happens a lot.

World
    Sandycove
    They are random, so of course the same one can appear a lot or ones you haven't seen in a long time seem to become popular all of a sudden.
    I don't over-think the guild quests anyway. I pay gems if for some reason I feel it's critical (which is not often), or I just skip it.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    You guys are missing the point.
    There are NO people in this guild.
    There is no "personal quest" listed on the left side.

OP can't do anything to complete this quest.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    I just had a similar issue.

I returned to home isle a few minutes after GQ reset time. I had no flashing sign for "New Quest", no mail with GQ bonus reward (despite having completed the quest) and my quest book showed the exact same GQ in my quest book, with the same number of completions as there had been when I logged on today with the timer showing 23h 55m to go.

After restarting my browser and clearing my cache, I logged on to find I now had a new (different) GQ and the bonus for my previous one was now in my mailbox, but it was definitely not showing in there at five minutes past the hour.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is not a bug per se, but likely a result (symptom) of heavy server load - hard (if not impossible) to prevent, just workaround.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Guilds with under 10 members do not get guild quests and will see this guild quest image instead

Reply to Thread