Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: geologist and granite issue

World
    Newfoundland
    Have an issue when all granite deposits (6) empty when i log in. Send 6 geo's out whilst doing other stuff on island approx 1 hour, then either log off or leave game running. When I come back only 1 or 2 granite deposits found and all geo's back. If i am logged in to game and a geo comes back he finds a deposit. This has been happening about 4 days now and i have been watching the geo's more closely as i usually like most players fire and forget geo's/explorers.

World
    Sandycove
    suppose its related to the skills, have you also tryed tearing down all the normal or depleted deposits first?
    i am sure you tryed everything allready, but just to be sure..
    for #camalus its related to being logged off, how about you girly68?
    i have to agree though, this could be a bug in some people's accounts, this doesn't happen the same for me..
    Last edited by dormeu; 02.10.17 at 15:57.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    yes I'm very sure. even if only 1 deposit is down it can sometimes take 3 searches to find. In my opinion it should be found on first search????

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    usualy if there is a free deposit to be found it should find it 100% of the time. so most likely a bug on ur account. some accounts work fine but some have bugs in that no one else gets.
    Its not just a problem with this game as other games have bugs that only effect a few ppl and not the rest as well. i think in most cases its a browser problem rather than a game problem or maybe flash isnt working right on ur system. might even be something in the OS causing it.
    Not all bugs r caused by the game itself it could be something else on ur PC causing the probs.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    I sent out 6 jolly Geos and all found a granite deposit. As i said earlier in this thread i have not had a problem with granite deposits providing i use the jolly. So as far as I am concerned it is 100% success rate.
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 02.10.17 at 16:27.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I send out 3 tavern and 2 Conc geos twice a day approx 12 hours apart, all geos are unskilled and have not noticed any problems.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    Deposit statuses seem to be refreshed periodically, every something like 15-20 mins (not sure about the details but based on personal experience).

The safe spot seems to be 30+ minutes, at least back when I still bothered checking that it has never failed me. So for granite and any premium geologist, send the guy when there is approx 3,5 hours left on the deposit, not more.

Gets kind of complicated when you have 2+ masons close to the deposit, considering you cant control which deposits they use and how fast a particular one depletes.
    has always worked for me in the past if i leave only 1 full work cycle as buffer between depletion and refind.

World
    Newfoundland
    I admittedly have current issues with multiple game crashes and very slow (lag) actions in game such as buffing, sometimes buff takes then disappears only to take a few seconds later. Would be fun to watch if it wasn't so annoying. So will change to another PC to see if this cures all. Probably my current configuration is to blame as suggested, currently and old MacBook running sierra and safari.

World
    Sandycove
    I've never had any trouble finding granite deposits.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Northisle
    Hi just to add to the OP's comments I can not mine granite yet, but I have issues with geo's overlooking several mining spots and not creating refills. It is totally random and not isolated to one geo as for the last few days I have recorded geos sent out to mines overlooked ratio which at average is 30% using 8 geos with different skillsets so no geo was the same skill level and no single geo stood out as the culprit, during the last 48 hours all of them overlooked a refill spot at some point.
    What does not kill them make it stronger

Reply to Thread