Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: geologist and granite issue

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I do not have a lot of geo's yet but they do overlook mines time too time but because i have fewer geo's than most the issue is not as probmatic but there clearly is an underlaying issue or glitch.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    usualy if there is a free deposit to be found it should find it 100% of the time. so most likely a bug on ur account. some accounts work fine but some have bugs in that no one else gets.
    Its not just a problem with this game as other games have bugs that only effect a few ppl and not the rest as well. i think in most cases its a browser problem rather than a game problem or maybe flash isnt working right on ur system. might even be something in the OS causing it.
    Not all bugs r caused by the game itself it could be something else on ur PC causing the probs.
    I've tried switching to different browsers, cleaned my comp entirely. and still problem exists...

World
    Sandycove
    To the best of my knowledge, an explorer never misses an available deposit. If one is open, they find it.
    Last edited by Xibor; 05.10.17 at 01:44. Reason: Reduced points to granite deposits only
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Keep in mind that some spots "move" - so you might see (for example) a depleted iron min (crashed building) and think you can re-find that same spot, but if you find a different one instead the depleted one can't be found (best example is the two iron mines just above the central lake. There are only two there at a given time. If one falls, you might find the other, but even though the resource map shows 3 there, you can only have two at a time). The same also applies to stone and saltpeter.

Also keep in mind that some "extra" deposits can only be found if you have the Lucky Find skill which allows 1 extra iron or marble.
    The original post refers specifically to granite. There are only seven granite deposits - six in the main sectors of the archipelago and one on the north eastern gem island. All seven can be found simultaneously, without the need for Lucky Find.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    The original post refers specifically to granite. There are only seven granite deposits - six in the main sectors of the archipelago and one on the north eastern gem island. All seven can be found simultaneously, without the need for Lucky Find.
    Very true - I had thought the thread drifted, but it was I.
    Edited post since my points didn't apply to granite.

Standing by my earlier statement I haven't' known of a condition where granite mines are missed.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread