Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 10.10.2017

World
    Sandycove

Thumbs up

Thank you BB for a well timed update that was shorter than expected and went quite smoothly.

At first it appeared the trade history was not fixed, but so far today I haven't seen the ghosts return so hopefully that is taken care of. Most of the other changes were cosmetic or PvP (which I wouldn't know about because I completely avoid it) but from what I've seen everything went well.

Cheers
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Pekk
    Deleting from trade history doesn't work.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekk View Post
    Deleting from trade history doesn't work.
    It didn't seem to work for me either at first, but it's all good now and no old trades are coming back. Some kind of timing/cycle thing?
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Northisle
    Seems we are getting all the past trades we didn't delete once you delete those all works fine.

I been deleting a lot of trades... i'm currently reciving messages from 20-09-20017... lol still some days to go i bet,

World
    Sandycove
    Maybe Im not understanding the bug, but I cancelled a lot of old trade history from 10.10.2017 back to 3.10.2017 after the relevant maintenance, and they have all stayed deleted for me since 10.10.2017

World
    Sandycove
    Hello, after this last update of the game, I noticed few problems which occurs only in (any) event time, problems such are:
    - when player call me in his/her adv ls, mail invitation is too long,
    - accepting the ls adventure, waiting time too long,
    - multiply total game refreshing needed after every and while, more adv or more ls = more game refresh needed,
    - changing the troops type too long,
    - when my army returns home after the played adventure, in the landing moment my game froze,
    - game froze a lot, many time this evening as I speak now...
    - trading sync too slow, sometimes need to close the TO screen, when I open it again it still refreshing ...
    As I said in first place, game slow down completly after the update and the Halloween didnt not started yet. With this difficulties now, the Event time will be much worse, ls swap will be hard ...

Spoke with few of my friends, this is the problem for many countries across our server.

Ty for understanding.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafarona View Post
    Hello, after this last update of the game, I noticed few problems which occurs only in (any) event time, problems such are:
    - when player call me in his/her adv ls, mail invitation is too long,
    - accepting the ls adventure, waiting time too long,
    - multiply total game refreshing needed after every and while, more adv or more ls = more game refresh needed,
    - changing the troops type too long,
    - when my army returns home after the played adventure, in the landing moment my game froze,
    - game froze a lot, many time this evening as I speak now...
    - trading sync too slow, sometimes need to close the TO screen, when I open it again it still refreshing ...
    As I said in first place, game slow down completly after the update and the Halloween didnt not started yet. With this difficulties now, the Event time will be much worse, ls swap will be hard ...

Spoke with few of my friends, this is the problem for many countries across our server.

Ty for understanding.
    Have most of the issues as you, but they already got worse after that huge ugly volcano grew down South.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    With the Village school adjustment what is now the max number of schools a player could now have?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Northisle
    "Update: The Halloween Event will be Deactivated tomorrow, November 14th, at ~00:01 GMT!
    The Halloween Event will enter the Removal phase tomorrow morning at 8:00 GMT. The core mechanisms will be turned off, but the event shop category will stay in place"

Well, I loggen on before 0800 CET (and hour before 8GMT) and the event shop and my pumpkins are gone. My cemetaries are still here running merrily but nothing they produced in the night.

Thanks for lying to us BB
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Removal phase was at 8:00 GMT, last week. Deactivation was today 00:01 GMT as the update clearly says.
    Yes, it was a bit confusing they used an update to the post on the homepage about Removal phase, instead of just creating a new topic.
    But both dates have been stated in the dev diary for weeks, and there was an in-game countdown... so maybe you're exaggerating a wee bit.

Reply to Thread