Reply to Thread

Thread: Highlight friends in chat

World
    Newfoundland

Highlight friends in chat

Sometimes we see "someone in my friend list please help with ..." in chat. I will help if a friend ask that.

The problem is someone in friend list may be just a trade buddy, and I don't really remember them if I see them again in chat.

So, I wish people in my friend list will be highlighted in the chat, so that I can help them more.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    +1 It is really support the concept of being "a friend".
    Hello People

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't think it is a bad idea - but I think that the whole chat needs a makeover. Would love for it to be more readable, and the text size adjustable. Would love for many easier ways than now to locate friends in chat and in the player lists.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Syltom1 View Post
    Sometimes we see "someone in my friend list please help with ..." in chat. I will help if a friend ask that.

The problem is someone in friend list may be just a trade buddy, and I don't really remember them if I see them again in chat.

So, I wish people in my friend list will be highlighted in the chat, so that I can help them more.
    You know the info you request is just one (1) click away from "someone in my friend list please help with ..." in chat
    - when clicking a player name the Context Menu reveals your friendship status.
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 03.10.17 at 16:03.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    You know the info you request is just one (1) click away from "someone in my friend list please help with ..." in chat
    - when clicking a player name the Context Menu reveals your friendship status.
    No thanks. I don't want to check every of those message manually. If I see a friend, I will help. I'm not a hero who looks for all people in need.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    No thanks. I don't want to check every of those message manually..
    Why should you check "every of those message"? Why not try recall your memory when deciding to check?

If I see a friend, I will help. I'm not a hero who looks for all people in need.
    But why should you then help someone you don't even remember?
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    Why should you check "every of those message"? Why not try recall your memory when deciding to check?

But why should you then help someone you don't even remember?
    Yes, I will help if I remember they are in my friend list. Otherwise, I'm not so enthusiastic to check.

Reply to Thread