Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't change maps

World
    Northisle

Angry Can't change maps

I've had this problem for a couple of hours now: I can't change maps.

Try going from home island to my adventure or to ls adventure. Sometimes it works, mostly it doesn't.

The game just locks up with the popup

"Loading map

Loading map..."

blinking.
    I've restarted steam. I've logged in and out at least 20 times. Same issue going home from adventure too.

Many others with the same issue in Help chat.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

World
    Sandycove
    Sometimes it is rather slow, but I always get there. For them to help you, post your operating system, browser, etc. And anything else that your computer might be doing (do you for example have multiple open tabs that might be running Flash? That is known to sometimes cause issues). Hope you get it sorted.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Northisle
    This was a problem from before 18:00 CET yesterday until I went to bed at midnight. It is still a problem.

The adventure I started several minutes ago still hasn't popped up nor is it in quest book.

Daily quests turned up ten minutes after I logged on, they are usually there immidiately.

Xibor, I know you're trying to help but you are not. This is a problem with BBs servers and/or network and with the total lack of proper monitoring that this kind of IT operation requires.
    t00t t00t

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have the same problem in there slimbrowser, i got stock between island and adventure. i relog everytime. i has been a problem since yesterday around 15:30

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    and i have same problem yesterday and today BB fix it NOW

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is this issue strictly with the Steam/Slimbrowser version of TSO, or is anyone here affected while using a web browser?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by t00tie View Post
    Xibor, I know you're trying to help but you are not. This is a problem with BBs servers and/or network and with the total lack of proper monitoring that this kind of IT operation requires.
    If you want any kind of help you need to start with some information to give something for them to go on, like at a minimum your operating system and browser and flash version etc.

I get reports like that in my work all the time. I get told "it doesn't work". Doesn't give me much to work with. Please give them some details.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    i play on IE but i did min/max my screen and it seems to work now hmm

World
    Northisle
    I flushed my dns cache, havn't seen this issue since. It would be nice if we were informed of any dns / ip addr. changes if that's what caused it.
    t00t t00t

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i had this issue yesterday trying to travel to a ywc map just loading screen for map kept saying loading and dont use stream using chrome browser

Reply to Thread