Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek - Christmas Event 2017

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    Only on camps that are mechanically easy enough to be killed by Mary with no drawbacks.

The advantage of Anslem is that despite his low capacity, his trait reduces the amount of frontline units needed, so it makes more space for the DPS, which partially compensates the capacity disadvantage (and allows similar results to major in many cases). Mary does not have any similar mechanics, so she is just a 200 cap general. You find camps easy enough for a 200 cap general - she will be good, for all the others she will not.
    Thank you sir. You know wxactly what i mean

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    someone tested her and discovered that currently she only gets double bonus from her own attack not troops assigned. probs gonna change to include troops as otherwise shes useless.

World
    Northisle
    Her skills are not yet implemented on test. She is also currently the same speed as the rest of generals while she is supposed to be 20% faster due to the platinum horseshoe trait. Probably will be implemented soon.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Christmas event

My suggestion is that a reward for those who open all calendar windows is a frozen manor.
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 09.10.17 at 10:56. Reason: Merged

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Dear Santa,
    Disregard the request from SVG, I already have Frozen Manor, so I want an Arabian Palace for Christmas!
    Kris (I've been a good boy all year)
    Last edited by Kris3457; 09.10.17 at 08:35.

World
    Newfoundland
    seeing as how xmas event is already on test server, i don't see them adding anything new to it now

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Pretty sure there is no such reward

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    New gen is great but kinda sad if she replaces the vastly superior COA we previously got for free instead last year.
    Kinda sucks to think if they don't appear in events anymore this may be the first thing stuck behind a paywall for new players.
    Noting they are insanely strong, esp Anslem and Vargus skilled, it would be kinda sad in my opinion. Usually you always had a chance to earn everything in an event.
    I always hated the idea of freerolling 10 gem pits after saving for one, as i viewed it as killing the challenge, but if its the difference between having 3 COA or 0 (which is a huge edge) I may have to start recommending it
    John the Don A.K.A OHNO_IMAPENCIL

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Edit: post removed by user
    Last edited by Kris3457; 10.10.17 at 08:35. Reason: post irrelevant to the topic

World
    Sandycove
    Can we see a dev diary regarding the halloween event? I mean there is less then a week till event start.

Reply to Thread