Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek - Christmas Event 2017

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve9800 View Post
    and can anyone explain to me how anyone is already lvl 75?
    those players do 2-3 million a day, with premium, playing & swapping 2T (under 1h/2T), buying BLT's, & the XP quests you get from those... easy

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    ... BB has to think of all players at all levels ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
    ... Remember different levels exist. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    All players levels means all players levels ...
    Consensus!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    can anyone explain to me how anyone is already lvl 75?
    djnelson in my guild made lvl75 couple of months ago. Playing hard and buying ls for the minis. I play hard myself, joined in May last year and now 34 mill away from lvl 70 and the boat :-)

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    can anyone explain to me how anyone is already lvl 75?
    With a lot of dedication to the game, and grinding SLTs (2-3 per day), 3Ts (2-3 per day), spending crystals on nothing except long letter quests for the high XP that can be gained there, and buying every BLT LS you can get your hands on (selling EVERYTHING you have surplus of to get the gc to fund this habit, and an island productivity to match it). Once you get Pathfinder, you get an extra 120k XP per week or so, which all adds up. I got to L75 19th August 17.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Good push for Pathfinder geezer!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by djnelson99 View Post
    and buying every BLT LS you can get your hands on (selling EVERYTHING you have surplus of to get the gc to fund this habit
    Assuming you are lucky enough to play on a server where people are willing to sell lootspots for anything else than new adventures, which is often not the case.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Assuming you are lucky enough to play on a server where people are willing to sell lootspots for anything else than new adventures, which is often not the case.
    if that's the case play VLT, swap any SLT adv for ls, then any BLT adv for ls. nowadays you could probably play your VLT solo and not be out of pocket.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Once you have pathfinder, you can get 5k Star Coins a week - use these to buy daily BLTs, and buy BLTs for gc. You can also get a steady stream of BLTs from SLTs if you're doing 2-3x SLT a day. Use these BLT advs to pay for LSs... it was how I bought a lot of my LSs. Nothing to do with luck; you make your own and fit the dynamic of what's going on at the time. GL in your quest for XP.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    if that's the case play VLT, swap any SLT adv for ls, then any BLT adv for ls. nowadays you could probably play your VLT solo and not be out of pocket.
    You dont, because you dont have infinite troops or infinite time, and doing VLT is counterproductive from the perspective of farming large amounts of exp.

My point is:

- the whole thing is not as easy as "just buy alot of lootspots"
    - it is very much dependant on the situation on the server, regardless of whether we are talking about buying LS for resources or buying adventures for resources, or buying certain adventures at all, since you rely on other people farming those and selling them to you instead of doing it themselves or selling to someone else. And in my opinion this is the most important factor of even being able to get to higher levels, and its completely out of your control
    - its very much impossible for a larger group of players to do it independently

Nothing to do with luck
    I shouldve edited that to "lucky" instead of lucky, because indeed it doesnt have much to do with luck, just the environmental factors.

Reply to Thread