Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek - Christmas Event 2017

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Sneak Peek - Christmas Event 2017

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Sneak Peek - Christmas Event 2017 below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Be better if we could actually do the puzzle, as it is clicking it takes me to a page will all the pieces on but no ability to move them/do the puzzle.

World
    Newfoundland
    Mary Christmas? seriously?

but always nice to have a new gen

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Not done with Halloween yet and already they're talking about Christmas... Humbug!

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sneak Peek:
    Good job )

Good idea for the box douh
    Last edited by IndianKid; 06.10.17 at 11:57.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    From what i see on test server: there are not that many things i can buy this event... I will finish this event in 1 day.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    the improved box that gives the buildings is ok priced ok compared to what you get in it compared to the prices the buildings go for in the store but you can buy thoses buildings at any time and get the exact ones you want would of prefered buildings we cant buy ie frozen manors ...i have 72 unused building licences because i have no space to put them because of all the event buildings i have bought over the years ...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think the new "Mary Christmas" General is very underestimated for how useful she can be. Besides the obvious that new players and low levels would be having a very sweet advantage with her, middle range levels like myself could be enjoying it very well too. It's understandable she can't be killing monster Camps and can't be a real boss killer (or can she? Hmmm) but at least there's plenty of shots for her to "treat" too. If MMA entered so many kill shots in formation even with the existing Champions of Anteria and General skills, empowering those monsters (with Majors on top, of course) then there's definitely space for a General that gives 200% XP too.

Thinking that fully skilled she could be looting 260% XP per shot, i think it's much more than worth considering her side by side with your main killers. Nobody's expecting her to be a bombastic entry but she's good and definitely worth a shot for far much more than suicide waves.

I could go on for days here giving examples too but people gonna see what they wanna see, all i got is a suggestion, check her out, try her out, upgrade her in Test Server and test her out in Simulator for good fits (definitely including Ali Babas too) and you will see it's not too bad as long as you keep in mind the ratio of 200% higher cost in troops for 260% higher XP being still worth it.

Now a small suggestion i would like to share with BB, would be nice for her to have a First Strike and Splash Damage as a must. For Flanking, take one give another, i don't know, but definitely gotta have something, maybe 2 of the three good options i find it important to make her competitive between the choices we have.
    With her damage it's hard to make any big difference so all 3 skills should fit perfectly fine without pushing power on her too. I think it would only make her a bit more special and would concentrate more attention on her, which she seems to need it considering the feed back i saw about her on my server's chats.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I looks like the "Mary Christmas" General could work as SC collector on YWC where there are 4 camps wich can be done with 215 MM without losses.

Update
    Killed camps C2, C8, C12 (according to Evil guide) and additional one in 2nd sector by "Mary Christmas" General. So only 30% extra XP gained from the skill "Fast Learner" and nothing more (basic XP 139962 + 22430 x 0.3 from units). Could be the General skill simply do not work on test server.
    Last edited by SoldierOfFortune; 06.10.17 at 19:53.

World
    Sandycove
    Mary Xmas, "dont mess with me, dearie".... love it

Reply to Thread