Reply to Thread

Thread: 12h premium

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

12h premium

I would like to see in Epic shop option to buy 12h premium. The idea is simple - I'm not able to sit by PC 24h and therefore a lot of time from the 1-day premium is wasted. So from my point of view 12h premium is more flexible.

For those who think I want more premium time for SC the idea is to have common cooldown period for 12h (3,5 days) and 1-day (7 days) premiums. The result would be that if someone buys 12h premium then next one (12h or 1-day) can be bought after 3,5 days. Buying the 1-day premium disables both items for 7 days.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree the 1d is not flexible nearly to anyone and hours are always wasted but that's the point from their design point of view. Your suggestion would however mean that almost everyone would be able to at least double or triple benefit for the same cost and wait. This is also partly the same reason why they don't permanently offer 1d or 3d premium gem tokens over the 7d-360d ones.

World
    Newfoundland
    Why not ask for a 1 hour premium whilst you're at it?
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierarzt View Post
    Why not ask for a 1 hour premium whilst you're at it?
    1 hour is a waste as you only really need it as you finish the adventure very hard to then start and finish another in the same hour - lets make it 15 minutes so we can collect loot and buff our friends!

But seriously if we are going for more premium options then I would think that what would work for many would be weekend premium - 2.5 or 3 days. Maybe we could have a recipe to convert 2 x 1day to 3 days.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavona View Post
    But seriously if we are going for more premium options then I would think that what would work for many would be weekend premium - 2.5 or 3 days. Maybe we could have a recipe to convert 2 x 1day to 3 days.
    That would be similar cherry picking and would make the 7 days option pretty unappealing. Also 3 day tokens already exists but are only limited to special events and limited offers. In the past they have said (at forums) there are no plans to bring them as a permanent option. Also that conversion rate would make no sense to them.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    That would be similar cherry picking and would make the 7 days option pretty unappealing. Also 3 day tokens already exists but are only limited to special events and limited offers. In the past they have said (at forums) there are no plans to bring them as a permanent option. Also that conversion rate would make no sense to them.
    Yes it would be, and totally unnecessary but a better choice than the original suggestion imho (not sure about your conversion rate point but I don't think it worth putting my thinking hat on to get it right or balanced

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    gr8 idea and i see no need for a cool down period

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I think this has been asked for before sometime in the mists of time. Answer then was no.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I'd like a premium premium where you get double xp and loot rather than just 50%

Reply to Thread