Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Horseshoe buff

World
    Sandycove

Horseshoe buff

I cant understand why this 15% extra speed is not also applied to the movement when attacking camps? If all generals are affected (unlike Jog which is a singlular skill), then surely there is no reason not to speed up the attack speed as well?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    It does speed up the attack speed and that was the main point of the horseshoe buffs in the first place.

World
    Sandycove
    it doesnt seem to speed up the walk to the attack camp, Ive just used one and it seems to travel at the same as the old speed...

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I can't see any difference at all..

if it's the speed which they attack, why would you want to do that ? it could mess a block up
    Last edited by dreaduk; 10.10.17 at 11:49.

World
    Sandycove
    if all gens travel to the attack camp at the same speed, it wouldn't mess up a block, no difference to how they work now (would just be that they all walked 15% faster into those attacks)

Dont get me wrong, I can see a difference when transferring across the map and returning FROM an attack, just not the speed with which they walk into the battle...

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Works for me. If you are just trying to eyeball the difference in short attacks you wont notice anything visually as the difference is so small.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaduk View Post
    if it's the speed which they attack, why would you want to do that ? it could mess a block up
    Not everyone use blocks or you cant block in all adventures. The speed increase might also allow new blocks. Also having it as a buff you can activate and disable it any time you want.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    I believe they do walk faster to the camps, I checked on a clock and compared with my notes - the walk of combat generals through aggro zones is shorter than expected, but it was VLT with 2 blocks only, so maybe I'm wrong.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    So when exactly do we get the 15% incrse in speed ?

When walking across the map ?

when sending an attack ?

or when attacks ?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    It affects everything: attack, move, return. If you don't believe or think its not working just use a stop watch app from your phone to verify it. Compare the time between 2 landmark position that general passes before and after the buff.

World
    Sandycove
    ok i sent an attack without the buff then once he started moving, I applied the zone buff and he did speed up

I guess Im just used to seeing them travel faster on x3 jog across a map.

Reply to Thread