Reply to Thread

Thread: AFK Flag

World
    Newfoundland

AFK Flag

Could we please have a AFK flag, ideally it would activate after say 30 min of nothing happening, or you just click (type) something.

thanks and have a great day

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    That sounds like a very good idea

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I believe this been suggested tens of times before.
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    Been suggested before, still a great idea though. Would love to see it implemented.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    maybe the green light changes to orange after a period of inactivity, less than half an hour perhaps

dameanie
    or how about a privacy button that you could click on and it turns your light off so players think u are offline at the time allowing for uninterrupted play if you dont feel like being bothered or annoyed of course once you type in chat tabs i.e guild or global your light would come on

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by dameanie View Post
    or how about a privacy button that you could click on and it turns your light off so players think u are offline at the time allowing for uninterrupted play if you dont feel like being bothered or annoyed of course once you type in chat tabs i.e guild or global your light would come on
    I'm not with this idea, also it will lead to more complicated code, as for example, I can know that user online or offline by placing a buff, and check the sent email, if I saw he didn't got email, then he is online, if system send email, then will be annoying if that user was online already, but indeed privacy important so the AFK light will not be good idea here, I can be online but not in mood to talk, people will know that I'm here and not AFK.
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    I think a status button would be great for the friends list - much like many other online chat interfaces: to be able to mark Not Available, AFK, Do Not Disturb, etc.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread