Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    i just means that tso is going the same way as anno online :-(

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansa View Post
    i just means that tso is going the same way as anno online :-(
    I want a mix of both... hey, BB ows both so why not merge them... i really love some aspects from anno but it is missing the adventure aspect from settlers and setlers is missng the resource management from anno (man i love the specific islands for some resources from anno and trading routes )

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGoku View Post
    Yes. Previous Xmas event were different. As BB_Saqui write in Dev Diary:
    *New limit 2017: if you gathered this item last year, you can grab another one this year.

So in this event I cannot buy any buildings, that I want to: Improved Watermill, Recycling Manufactory and even Quartermaster Claus.
    The limit goes up with what's on offer this event, you can get all apart from the RPH as that is fixed at one per player

ps While BB devs were at their Christmas party and doing naughty things with the office scanner My sneaky thief ( remember him ) went and peaked at their `To Do' list for 2018...he reported back with a crisis event mid to late February, a new Champion to headline the Easter event ( just to annoy the guide writers, but give them something to do and keep the forum ticking over with demands for a new skill reset ) Recycle football /summer event ( can't give the players to much new stuff while they are still working on that new general ). Halloween event with two new ( quick) ventures giving high xp/books to break up the grind for lvl 65+ + new pop building haunted house ( frozen manor + 10 ) To put a spark back into the TO.....Christmas event 2018...repeat 2017 event as we are still working on the February crisis quest
    Smile go on it is Christmas after all. Good will to all men and dev's
    Last edited by Larili; 10.12.17 at 14:37.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    While BB devs were at their Christmas party and doing naughty things with the office scanner My sneaky thief ( remember him ) went and peaked at their `To Do' list for 2018...he reported back with a crisis event mid to late February, a new Champion to headline the Easter event ( just to annoy the guide writers, but give them something to do and keep the forum ticking over with demands for a new skill reset ) Recycle football /summer event ( can't give the players to much new stuff while they are still working on that new general ). Halloween event with two new ( quick) ventures giving high xp/books to break up the grind for lvl 65+ + new pop building haunted house ( frozen manor + 10 ) To put a spark back into the TO.....Christmas event 2018...repeat 2017 event as we are still working on the February crisis quest
    Smile go on it is Christmas after all. Good will to all men and dev's
    While I know you're joking, there's a chance some won't. So just to make it clear: this is not true, but made up for comedic effect.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    this is my 1st xmas event. so i checked what was in past xmas events. seems we have a lot less stuff this year than we had in past events. the antrians not being in this year doesnt bother me as i have all 3 of them already. but my guild has got a lot of new players that havnt got them and were looking forward to having the chancce to get them with presents. Most have quit noe cause they wont be getting them this year just mary xmas who is totaly useless for any lvl. basicly just another BHG. ill get her just so i can have another troop carrier If i get clause as well that will give me 20 gens to play with lol. As for the buildings im nearly at my limit anyway so wont even be able to get many of them. Big disapointment for the players that cant afford gems as only 2 addy give presents and both cost gems to buy. So looks like ill be gathering presents to give to my guild m8s to help them get stuff like i did at halloween. my 1st event was easter which i found to be the best so far. this xmas event is the worst ive done so far. but it will only be my 3rd as ive been playing less than a year. I was looking forward to the xmas event so i could do a lot of addy and get nice rewards. but now i see the rewards im thinking whats the point i have just about everything up for rewards already from prevoius events ive done over the 10 months ive been playing. im lvl 51 and already run out of things to really challenge me. this xmas event is the most boring event so far.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    we are spoiled brats. Maybe just enjoy an event that doesn't take a lot of time, especially this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    As for the buildings im nearly at my limit anyway so wont even be able to get many of them.
    how can you be at a limit ? there is no limit.
    You should look at the dev diary, look at the amount of presents you need to get to buy it all. Then look at your explorers, because those poor guys have to do it all.
    Yes, there's not a lot to do this event, but there's a lot to get for a first christmas event

Reply to Thread